Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2021 10:33:27 AM EDT
Not hot linking CNN  https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/15/politics/ufo-report-briefing-pentagon-fighting/index.html

Washington (CNN)Members of the House Intelligence Committee will receive a classified briefing on Wednesday morning on one of the most controversial topics circulating in Washington today: UFOs.

The briefing, which was confirmed to CNN by two sources familiar with the committee's plans, comes just weeks before the US intelligence community is scheduled to deliver an unclassified report on the matter for Congress. According to one committee source, Wednesday's briefing will be conducted by the Navy and FBI.
The fact that Congress is receiving briefings and the intelligence community is producing reports on what the Pentagon has labeled UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) is itself extraordinary. After years of Washington infighting, including bureaucratic battles within the Pentagon and pressure from certain members of Congress, the US government finally appears to be taking seriously what has for so long been considered a fringe issue.
Even as sightings of unexplainable objects rose into the hundreds, Pentagon officials wrestled with how much time and resources to devote to investigating them. Interviews with a half-dozen officials as well as documents reviewed by CNN depict a US military and intelligence community that's struggled over how to remove the issue from the world of science fiction and consider its actual national security implications.

More

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
If a 300WM to the face won't stop the aliens then they'll just get to eat me I guess.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I Want to Believe...but I think this report is going to be a Nothing Burger, a can kicked down the road.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I Want to Believe...but I think this report is going to be a Nothing Burger, a can kicked down the road.
View Quote
Probably, but it's just the beginning and the ball is rolling and I don't believe it will be stopped.  There is too much interest, too much momentum and too many people who were involved in the subject while in government service pushing for it to just go away.  

Did you see Chris Mellon's list of seventeen questions he wants Congressmen to ask?  He's basically pointing out what is likely NOT going to be in this months report, that SHOULD be.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
So what would be the significance if all the Congress critters and families start to drop off the radar before July?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
It’s what we’ve become to expect from the government. Disappointment is what they deal in.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep
It’s what we’ve become to expect from the government. Disappointment is what they deal in.

View Quote

Except that in this case disappointment is going to be from actual disclosure showing that no, aliens are not flying around us.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
There is enough “read between the lines” stuff in the popular media to both confirm it’s aliens for those that want disclosure, and enough ambiguity to allow the remaining people who can’t except it to have some mental space to further digest it.

The government will never “come clean”, to admit decades of lies.  They will cover up past transgressions while using new revelations to make them appear open and honest.  So it serves the purpose of “government can do no wrong”, while addressing the elephant in the room that is no longer able to be hidden in the information age.

On top of that, the party of “never let a crisis go to waste” will have the mother of all shakeups to exploit.  So it’s a huge win for those in power to disclose things.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is enough "read between the lines" stuff in the popular media to both confirm it's aliens for those that want disclosure, and enough ambiguity to allow the remaining people who can't except it to have some mental space to further digest it.

The government will never "come clean", to admit decades of lies.  They will cover up past transgressions while using new revelations to make them appear open and honest.  So it serves the purpose of "government can do no wrong", while addressing the elephant in the room that is no longer able to be hidden in the information age.

On top of that, the party of "never let a crisis go to waste" will have the mother of all shakeups to exploit.  So it's a huge win for those in power to disclose things.
View Quote
The Government, the USG, our "representatives," and especially the bureaucratic apparatus, absolutely cannot admit to a higher power.  It would be devastating to their control of the masses.  This drives all admissions and disclosures.  

So, whether you sit the fence as I do or not, do no expect the G to be a neutral medium for facts.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a decoy to take your attention away from what they're really up to, pay attention!
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's a decoy to take your attention away from what they're really up to, pay attention!
View Quote

This is a real possibility.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

Maybe the vaccine is a marinade to make people taste better to the aliens
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top