Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/19/2020 10:24:22 AM EDT
Looks like Affirm would finance an Omega Seamaster for a year at 0%. I could pay cash or put it on a credit card, but why? 0%. I love when people loan free money.

Have you ever financed a watch? Would you?

I have a lot of watches, but my only other expensive watch is a Bell & Ross BR 01 that I purchased with credit card points (business card).

I keep struggling with whether or not I "need" a Seamaster. Watches have sorta taken over for buying guns lately, but I'm more in the Seiko zone than the premium zone. The Seamaster, and some variety of Submariner (Tudor or Rolex) are both on my radar.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I would probably pay for it with a 2% cash back CC and skip the financing.

At 0% it's not a big deal, finance it if you want.  Just make sure you're keeping the funds available to pay for it and avoid any fees.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If a watch cost as much as it needs financing, it is way too expensive for me to even consider.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The whole time is money thing going on here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Traderjac:
If a watch cost as much as it needs financing, it is way too expensive for me to even consider.
View Quote

You're on a watch sub-forum. There probably guys on here with $100k of watches, but point taken....
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Sheer stupidity is what you speak of.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're on a watch sub-forum. There probably guys on here with $100k of watches, but point taken....
View Quote

Personally I would buy a machinegun first
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#7]
No. Neither should you.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I am also in the market for a Seamaster - the co-axial master chronometer with the anti-magnetic really appeals to me.  I also tend to be an Omega fanboy...

I don't plan on financing, but if you're getting 0%, I think the real thing is to make sure you get the best price because the price on these is negotiable to some degree.  I don't plan on paying RRP for one.  Also, I recommend the bracelet, because it's only $300 more and you can get a strap and then have both.

I think overall, the Seamaster is the better watch.  The Rolex and Tudor will retain value better.  They're a better "brand," if that makes sense.  I don't tend to sell watches (or much of anything else, actually), so I don't tend to care about residual value.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

Personally I would buy a machinegun first
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
Originally Posted By CIE:

You're on a watch sub-forum. There probably guys on here with $100k of watches, but point taken....

Personally I would buy a machinegun first

I like your approach, but impossible in my AO.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like Affirm would finance an Omega Seamaster for a year at 0%. I could pay cash or put it on a credit card, but why? 0%. I love when people loan free money.

Have you ever financed a watch? Would you?

I have a lot of watches, but my only other expensive watch is a Bell & Ross BR 01 that I purchased with credit card points (business card).

I keep struggling with whether or not I "need" a Seamaster. Watches have sorta taken over for buying guns lately, but I'm more in the Seiko zone than the premium zone. The Seamaster, and some variety of Submariner (Tudor or Rolex) are both on my radar.
View Quote

If i was in the market I would.  I would keep the funds invested and working for me.  Then pay it off with a CC for the points and pay off the CC by the end of the period and double dip

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By kk7sm:
I am also in the market for a Seamaster - the co-axial master chronometer with the anti-magnetic really appeals to me.  I also tend to be an Omega fanboy...

I don't plan on financing, but if you're getting 0%, I think the real thing is to make sure you get the best price because the price on these is negotiable to some degree.  I don't plan on paying RRP for one.  Also, I recommend the bracelet, because it's only $300 more and you can get a strap and then have both.

I think overall, the Seamaster is the better watch.  The Rolex and Tudor will retain value better.  They're a better "brand," if that makes sense.  I don't tend to sell watches (or much of anything else, actually), so I don't tend to care about residual value.
View Quote

I ALMOST bought a new one last summer, but I found the same watch used,  in excellent condition, for $3k less.

FWIW, I can definitely pay cash for it, but I love financing with free money.

The choice is: buy it or throw the money at my investment account.  I've been hammering money into the market since March.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I keep alternating between and .
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SBD2:

If i was in the market I would.  I would keep the funds invested and working for me.  Then pay it off with a CC for the points and pay off the CC by the end of the period and double dip

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SBD2:
Looks like Affirm would finance an Omega Seamaster for a year at 0%. I could pay cash or put it on a credit card, but why? 0%. I love when people loan free money. 

Have you ever financed a watch? Would you? 

I have a lot of watches, but my only other expensive watch is a Bell & Ross BR 01 that I purchased with credit card points (business card). 

I keep struggling with whether or not I "need" a Seamaster. Watches have sorta taken over for buying guns lately, but I'm more in the Seiko zone than the premium zone. The Seamaster, and some variety of Submariner (Tudor or Rolex) are both on my radar.

If i was in the market I would.  I would keep the funds invested and working for me.  Then pay it off with a CC for the points and pay off the CC by the end of the period and double dip

You seem to think a lot like me. A lot of my gun stuff was bought with AM-EX points. I was spending $50-60k/mo. on that card before I sold my company. Paid the card off every month.

I think I still feel young for luxury watches, but at 41, my youth is wearing thin.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
No. I am just too rough on watches. I am a cheap date luminox kinda guy.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SScot:
No. I am just too rough on watches. I am a cheap date luminox kinda guy.
View Quote

My daily wear watch is a Seiko solar. It's hammered, but I put on a nice watch every morning, evening  and on the weekends. Having something nice on my wrist makes me feel good.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My daily wear watch is a Seiko solar. It's hammered, but I put on a nice watch every morning, evening  and on the weekends. Having something nice on my wrist makes me feel good.
View Quote
I can respect that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If a watch cost as much as it needs financing, it is way too expensive for me to even consider.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#18]
You guys are a good sanity check for me. I appreciate the input.  I'll ponder further. I'm on a selling bender. Maybe I'll sell a few more things and use the cash to pay for it. I have some guns I'm tired of looking at.

I'm about to sink $5k into a Land Rover Discovery engine build. Makes the watch buy look smart, right?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#19]

FWIW, I can definitely pay cash for it, but I love financing with free money. 

The choice is: buy it or throw the money at my investment account.  I've been hammering money into the market since March.
View Quote

Well, that's a good point.  I've been moving money into my IRA against the future.

For those who don't "get it," a watch isn't really about telling the time.  If all I needed to do is tell the time, I have a cell phone that gives me the GPS time, which is pretty exact.  A cheap quartz watch will keep better time.  There's really two things about a watch.

1.  It's jewelry.  I only really wear a watch for jewelry.  I hardly even wear my wedding ring...

2.  It has a lot of the same things that really got me interested in guns.  It's a precision mechanical device.  I'm fascinated by all the tiny precision machinery inside of it that is regulated in a manner as to record the passage of time from +0-4 seconds per day.  This watch ticks 7 times per second and will be around for your children and their children, if properly maintained.

That only really interests certain people, but people who get it, do.  Those who don't, well, maybe you're interested in machineguns.  I have zero interest in them.  I shot them in the Army and to me, it seems like a waste of money.

You know, different strokes and all.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I realize different people have different priorities.. Myself I would not.
I'd spend 2K on a gun, a pair of Subs and Amps for my Trail Blazer, or a set of wheels, but not much over 150.00 on a watch...

Not knocking others that would, just not mine thing.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I already have an SMP, but ordered a Speedmaster last week. it won't be available for 6-10 weeks. waiting is as bad as a NFA item.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Not sure which site it is on but PayPal also may offer 6 months same as cash. I don't think using free money is dumb as long as you don't accrue any interest.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#23]
I’ll always take 0% but I’m very responsible with my credit.  I’d break it up 12 automatic payments from my bank and forget about it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve worn my seamaster damn near every day since I got it a decade ago. To my wedding, to the birth of both my sons, to random range trips. I only owned a few guns at that time, and none of those have been shot in the last year+
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By zer0t:
I’ll always take 0% but I’m very responsible with my credit.  I’d break it up 12 automatic payments from my bank and forget about it.
View Quote

I have no issue financing things. It helps me manage cash flow. 0% is a no-brainer. I financed every penny of my new tractor. I keep wanting to pay it off early, but have to remind myself that I can be making money with the money that I'd use to pay off a 0% loan.

I think the question for me is whether I can justify the watch or not.  For some reason paying a few hundred a month over a year seems easier to stomach than the lump sum, even if I have the cash sitting in the bank. 0% makes questioning the financial end if it a no brainer. I can probably make 10% (or better) of the cost of the watch back in a year by investing the same money.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Thousands of dollars for a man's watch.  Idiots ,how long before you start wearing rings on your toes and painting your toe nails?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thousands of dollars for a man's watch.  Idiots ,how long before you start wearing rings on your toes and painting your toe nails?
View Quote
Same could be said for an AR when a dpms or Anderson will do fine. If you like something and can afford it more power to you.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I didn't even read your post, just the title. Why the hell would you finance a watch?! The only thing worth financing is a home. I don't even buy new cars or finance them. Taking on debt right now is the stupidest thing you could ever do.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Absolutely NO!  Why would you even ask such a question?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#30]
The only thing in your life that should be financed is a house. Anything beyond that then you’re bad with money.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#31]
No. If I need to finance a watch I’m not being responsible with my money.

I am not without means but unless it is tax deductible interest and that serves my greater plan, then absolutely not.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
GBPSE
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#33]
After reading you’re game plan....DO IT. Fuck yeah. Get the Seamaster. You won’t be happy until you do.

I’d recommend waiting until you have some sort of milestone or goal accomplished or maybe even a birthday or Xmas. That will give you much more reason to pull the trigger
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#34]

I have no issue financing things. It helps me manage cash flow. 0% is a no-brainer. I financed every penny of my new tractor. I keep wanting to pay it off early, but have to remind myself that I can be making money with the money that I'd use to pay off a 0% loan. 
View Quote

I did the exact same thing with a tractor.  CNH wanted to finance the tractor, trailer, box blade, front-end loader, all at 0%.  I just set up an autopay and forgot about it and got to tractoring.

Hell, they gave me free money to buy a tractor and all I had to do was return it over time with no interest, that was a no brainer.

FWIW, I put on my Rolex Deepsea and went down to the AD to check out the Seamaster 300M in person.  I brought the Deepsea along because I wanted to compare it to the Planet Ocean and see if the Planet Ocean is as much of a behemoth as the Deepsea.  Then I compared it to the Seamaster.  Then I negotiated a while and this happened.  It's clearly your fault.  

Frankly, I'd been thinking about this for a while and had planned on going out to look today.  But I can still blame you.  Because reasons.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Not a chance
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By richlands55:
Thousands of dollars for a man's watch.  Idiots ,how long before you start wearing rings on your toes and painting your toe nails?
View Quote

Donald Trump often wears a Vacheron Constantin Historiques Ultra-Fine 1968 in pink gold.  Those run $20,000 and up.

He also regularly wears a Rolex Day-Date in gold.  The one he typically wears is $41,000.

He probably also wears rings on his toes and paints his toe nails.

I mean, why take your wife out to a nice restaurant on your anniversary instead of being manly and taking her to McDonald's.  You'll probably start wearing toe rings if you up your game and go to Olive Garden.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:56:47 AM EDT
[#37]
If you can get it for 0% and just set auto payments for 12 months........ I am failing to see the problem. But I am far from a financial wizard. YOLO.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Thousands of dollars for a man's watch.  Idiots ,how long before you start wearing rings on your toes and painting your toe nails?
View Quote

You're the one in a watch forum..... Go take a shit somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#39]

I did the exact same thing with a tractor.  CNH wanted to finance the tractor, trailer, box blade, front-end loader, all at 0%.  I just set up an autopay and forgot about it and got to tractoring.

Hell, they gave me free money to buy a tractor and all I had to do was return it over time with no interest, that was a no brainer.

FWIW, I put on my Rolex Deepsea and went down to the AD to check out the Seamaster 300M in person.  I brought the Deepsea along because I wanted to compare it to the Planet Ocean and see if the Planet Ocean is as much of a behemoth as the Deepsea.  Then I compared it to the Seamaster.  Then I negotiated a while and this happened.  It's clearly your fault.  

Frankly, I'd been thinking about this for a while and had planned on going out to look today.  But I can still blame you.  Because reasons.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/62074/IMG_0983-1424403.jpg
View All Quotes

I have no issue financing things. It helps me manage cash flow. 0% is a no-brainer. I financed every penny of my new tractor. I keep wanting to pay it off early, but have to remind myself that I can be making money with the money that I'd use to pay off a 0% loan. 

I did the exact same thing with a tractor.  CNH wanted to finance the tractor, trailer, box blade, front-end loader, all at 0%.  I just set up an autopay and forgot about it and got to tractoring.

Hell, they gave me free money to buy a tractor and all I had to do was return it over time with no interest, that was a no brainer.

FWIW, I put on my Rolex Deepsea and went down to the AD to check out the Seamaster 300M in person.  I brought the Deepsea along because I wanted to compare it to the Planet Ocean and see if the Planet Ocean is as much of a behemoth as the Deepsea.  Then I compared it to the Seamaster.  Then I negotiated a while and this happened.  It's clearly your fault.  

Frankly, I'd been thinking about this for a while and had planned on going out to look today.  But I can still blame you.  Because reasons.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/62074/IMG_0983-1424403.jpg

Congrats!! That's a beautiful piece.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By defenderhome:
No. If I need to finance a watch I’m not being responsible with my money. 

I am not without means but unless it is tax deductible interest and that serves my greater plan, then absolutely not.
View Quote

There is no interest and a fancy watch is definitely part of my greater plan.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Congrats!! That's a beautiful piece.
View Quote

Thanks!

I showed up at the AD and they had a note on the door that said they were open by appointment, so I called the number, said I was outside the door and would love an appointment.

I was wearing my legion hat from Sig Sauer.  It's one of my more subtle gun hats that only gun people know what it is.  The guy behind the counter noticed it and we spent some time talking about his P320 X5 and my P229.  I looked over the 300Ms and then looked at a black Planet Ocean, then saw the blue one and it just spoke to me.  While they were doing the stuff they have to do, he showed me some of the work one of the local gunsmiths had done on his grip module.

The only two 300Ms they had in the case were the silver dial with the blue bezel on a bracelet and the blue dial on a blue strap.  They also had the previous generation in black on a bracelet, but I really wanted the METAS certification.

The blue dial on the blue strap looked really sharp.  The silver dial has a subtle sunburst pattern on it and really caught the light well.  The lume on all of them is really amazing.

I recommend getting it on the bracelet and then ordering a strap separately if you want a strap.  Doing it the other way would be more expensive in the long run.  I'll probably order a blue strap for mine.

BTW, when I got back, I was able to access the test data for the watch on the Omega website.  It's between +1 and +2 seconds per day and I verified that with my timegrapher.  The timegrapher has no idea what to do with a co-axial escapement, so it shows a .4 ms beat error instead.

I hadn't really intended to buy there, just wanted to see the watches, but he was a gun guy and I got a pretty decent discount, so it all worked out.  I'd really just intended to see the watches because seeing them in person is very different than the renders on websites.  I don't regret a thing, though!

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Thanks!

I showed up at the AD and they had a note on the door that said they were open by appointment, so I called the number, said I was outside the door and would love an appointment.

I was wearing my legion hat from Sig Sauer.  It's one of my more subtle gun hats that only gun people know what it is.  The guy behind the counter noticed it and we spent some time talking about his P320 X5 and my P229.  I looked over the 300Ms and then looked at a black Planet Ocean, then saw the blue one and it just spoke to me.  While they were doing the stuff they have to do, he showed me some of the work one of the local gunsmiths had done on his grip module.

The only two 300Ms they had in the case were the silver dial with the blue bezel on a bracelet and the blue dial on a blue strap.  They also had the previous generation in black on a bracelet, but I really wanted the METAS certification.

The blue dial on the blue strap looked really sharp.  The silver dial has a subtle sunburst pattern on it and really caught the light well.  The lume on all of them is really amazing.

I recommend getting it on the bracelet and then ordering a strap separately if you want a strap.  Doing it the other way would be more expensive in the long run.  I'll probably order a blue strap for mine.

BTW, when I got back, I was able to access the test data for the watch on the Omega website.  It's between +1 and +2 seconds per day and I verified that with my timegrapher.  The timegrapher has no idea what to do with a co-axial escapement, so it shows a .4 ms beat error instead.

I hadn't really intended to buy there, just wanted to see the watches, but he was a gun guy and I got a pretty decent discount, so it all worked out.  I'd really just intended to see the watches because seeing them in person is very different than the renders on websites.  I don't regret a thing, though!

View All Quotes

Congrats!! That's a beautiful piece.

Thanks!

I showed up at the AD and they had a note on the door that said they were open by appointment, so I called the number, said I was outside the door and would love an appointment.

I was wearing my legion hat from Sig Sauer.  It's one of my more subtle gun hats that only gun people know what it is.  The guy behind the counter noticed it and we spent some time talking about his P320 X5 and my P229.  I looked over the 300Ms and then looked at a black Planet Ocean, then saw the blue one and it just spoke to me.  While they were doing the stuff they have to do, he showed me some of the work one of the local gunsmiths had done on his grip module.

The only two 300Ms they had in the case were the silver dial with the blue bezel on a bracelet and the blue dial on a blue strap.  They also had the previous generation in black on a bracelet, but I really wanted the METAS certification.

The blue dial on the blue strap looked really sharp.  The silver dial has a subtle sunburst pattern on it and really caught the light well.  The lume on all of them is really amazing.

I recommend getting it on the bracelet and then ordering a strap separately if you want a strap.  Doing it the other way would be more expensive in the long run.  I'll probably order a blue strap for mine.

BTW, when I got back, I was able to access the test data for the watch on the Omega website.  It's between +1 and +2 seconds per day and I verified that with my timegrapher.  The timegrapher has no idea what to do with a co-axial escapement, so it shows a .4 ms beat error instead.

I hadn't really intended to buy there, just wanted to see the watches, but he was a gun guy and I got a pretty decent discount, so it all worked out.  I'd really just intended to see the watches because seeing them in person is very different than the renders on websites.  I don't regret a thing, though!

Nice!!

The one I'm looking at has a black face with orange indices, on a bracelet. I think it's really sharp. I tried one on about two years back when I was in Portland for a bachelor party. I really liked it, but couldn't justify it any more then, than now, but this one is used and would save about $3k over retail.

The color combo I like seems to come up from time to time. I may hold off. I'm going to give it a few days. I have a chunk if cash coming in from a project I'm finishing and wasn't planning to do anything with it, except invest.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Nice!!

The one I'm looking at has a black face with orange indices, on a bracelet. I think it's really sharp. I tried one on about two years back when I was in Portland for a bachelor party. I really liked it, but couldn't justify it any more then, than now, but this one is used and would save about $3k over retail. 

The color combo I like seems to come up from time to time. I may hold off. I'm going to give it a few days. I have a chunk if cash coming in from a project I'm finishing and wasn't planning to do anything with it, except invest.
View Quote

I've seen that one - it really does look sharp and it's easy to read, even with my bad eyes!  Post up a pic when you find it!
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I'm too busy playing with Randall knives, vintage expensive muscle cars, guns, and pile of watches for that.

I have a dog that cost as much as a Rolex.

I won't get into the horses.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ramairthree:

I'm too busy playing with Randall knives, vintage expensive muscle cars, guns, and pile of watches for that.

I have a dog that cost as much as a Rolex.

I won't get into the horses.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ramairthree:

I'm too busy playing with Randall knives, vintage expensive muscle cars, guns, and pile of watches for that.

I have a dog that cost as much as a Rolex.

I won't get into the horses.

I sold one of my vintage cars for about $10k more than I expected, back in November. The money was sitting in my brokerage account. I dumped it all into the market in March and have almost doubled my money. I should just buy the watch, but I'm being cheap.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 12:44:00 AM EDT
[#46]
I was just busting on the guy complaining about what other people spend on watches.

There are some cars, knives, watches, there will always be a market for without really losing money on.

And, frankly, there are not a lot of items you can own and pass on that they can pass on that will still be working.

Your Great grandson could likely have the Randall and Rolex you wore on objectives, own and shoot your first Colt AR and 1911, and the 70 Chevelle you have in the garage.

With few exceptions, key cars from 64-74 seem to be about the only era that has universal appeal, as opposed to interest dying off as the people of that era die off.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#47]
lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:05:28 AM EDT
[#48]
If I need to finance a watch - its a sign that I am reaching for a watch that is not affordable to me in the broader sense.

It would be time for me to reassess what I am doing - and why.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 2:47:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Find a way to get 5% back with a credit card.

Any bonuses on ebates or other? Cashback monitor have anything?

BofA Cash Rewards with online shopping as the 3% category plus a preferred honors 75% bonus for 5.25%?

US Bank 5% category?

Discover has PayPal 5% next quarter.

Discover It - 3% for first year

Amazon with an Amazon card - 5%

ETA: obviously with really pricey things you can usually split payment to put the category limit on specific cards...
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MrZeat:
Find a way to get 5% back with a credit card. 

View Quote

Actually, that's what I did.  I put it on my Blue Cash and I'll pay it off once the cash disburses.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top