Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2015 5:22:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm tingly in the pants for it. Have been reading the reddits daily and no issues have popped up.

Seems like a solid device at a good price.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't see a charging port in the pics it says usb charging port. Do they actually mean there is a full size usb port on it somewhere? Like as in using a usb to usb cord?!?
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had mine for about a week or so now. Really like the size of it, fits great in the hand. I don't think the rubber sleeve on it will hold up long term, it's pretty thin.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No. It has a full size USB to plug into power source and a pin style that goes into the mod. Kinda the same thing that plugs into the back of my cable box.

ETA: It's on the bottom.
View Quote

Weird why would they use such a non standard charging port? This one will be a pass for me at least until they fix that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Weird why would they use such a non standard charging port? This one will be a pass for me at least until they fix that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No. It has a full size USB to plug into power source and a pin style that goes into the mod. Kinda the same thing that plugs into the back of my cable box.

ETA: It's on the bottom.

To discourage you from using the on-board charger because they're an awful idea anyway.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:26:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a thing about this. A good amount of the incidents you hear about regarding failures has to do with the charging board in mods.

I bought a good 4 bay charger over 3 years ago and I use it every other day, and I have nothing to worry about that way. I keep my rotation of cells charged, in battery cases, and ready to go. I always keep two cells with me.

I would not ever use onboard charging, except in an emergency, or with something like the MVP, a proven solid device I wouldn't worry about. That's due to a battery you can't remove though... And I'm not keen on that in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I want one now, after seeing how flush a Subtank Plus fits on it.  Not my pic, but pretty sexy:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#11]
seems some of the D2's are having issues with reading the resistance wrong in temp mode and the resistance lock not working. if you use temp mode you know that resistance is vital for a good vape with Ni200. not sure how frequent this problem is but its something to keep an eye on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Fukkin love mine. Best piece of kit I own ATM.......

At least until my box gets back from Vic
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
seems some of the D2's are having issues with reading the resistance wrong in temp mode and the resistance lock not working. if you use temp mode you know that resistance is vital for a good vape with Ni200. not sure how frequent this problem is but its something to keep an eye on.
View Quote

Sounds just like the THREE IN A ROW (different models) of IPV's I had (non-temp control versions) that always liked to quite frequently read the resistance off by at least 0.2 ohm which makes for a horrible vape.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
Should have it all done this weekend bro

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SWEET!!!!!11!!!!1111

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Probably wont last long, but Elev8 has it for $45.

http://www.elev8vape.com/ipv-d2-75w-temp-control-box-mod-by-pioneer4you/

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top