Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2018 7:20:26 AM EDT
Looking for shoes that look just professional enough to be in a healthcare setting, that one could wear for 8-14 hours without too much misery (obviously things are going to hurt no matter what at that point). While I have a pair or two of allen edmunds and other dressier style shoe, I'm looking for something a little more utilitarian. Saw some deals lately for Merrel brevard oxfords and was wondering if anyone had experience with them? I recall posts in the past about merrel going down hill once they became the tacticool go to, but am just curious if anyone has used these offerings. Was also considering the Chukka for more ankle support, but it kind of looks like there isn't any more support, just a slightly taller ankle height shoe.... What do you guys on your feet all day wear? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My foot problems started with plantar fasciitis.  First I got the correct arch support but that, all though helpful, did little to end the pain.  It wasn't until I stopped drinking and went to a keto diet that my feet started to get better. The diet not only got weight off my feet but also took the inflammation out which is the real problem.  Now I can go all day on my feet..  So good support and getting the weight down and the inflammation out were the keys to happy feet for me.  may not have anything to do with you.  Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
We're business casual at work.  I've worn brown leather Rockport Eureka shoes for years.  Very comfortable.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Cole Haan Zero Grands.

Dress shoes with a sport shoe sole. I have 3 pair. They come in a multitude of colors. Trust me. Just go check them out. They are super light and wear like a pair of sneakers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top