Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 8:20:14 PM EDT
Well, no mention of blading at 45 or "DISENGAGE, DISENGAGE!" but watch your six when you go shopping at Wal-Mart!

Wal-Mart worker bitten by accused shoplifter
AP

Sun Aug 2, 1:29 pm ET

KINGSPORT, Tenn. – Police said a Wal-Mart employee was bitten while confronting a customer about shoplifting. Officers said a 44-year-old woman bit the employee on the arm while trying to leave the store's garden center Tuesday afternoon without paying for items in her purse.

The woman was arrested on charges of theft and assault.

According to the Kingsport Times-News, items recovered from her purse were valued at about $32.

___

Information from: Kingsport Times-News, http://www.timesnews.net
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Was there a massive adrenaline dump?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Had to be.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 1:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Felony assault for $32 worth of shit.

I wonder if Barry is the reason she's so desperate
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
In my upcoming book - My 6 years of hell in Wal Mart Management I'll cover the umpteen shoplifting deals I was involved in.

We had a woman - about 6'3" 300lbs that it took me, 2 cops and another employee just to hold her against a fence. She bit a cop. Not good
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Felony assault for $32 worth of shit.

I wonder if Barry is the reason she's so desperate

Gotta be Bush's fault.  Maybe even Global Warming-related.

Quoted:
In my upcoming book - My 6 years of hell in Wal Mart Management

I'm in for a copy –– I'm a big fan of the "No shit, there I was" genre –– as long as I can have my copy autographed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Just put your arms out in front of you and say "DO NOT TOUCH ME!  DO NOT BITE MY FOREARM!"
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Ban the use of teeth... do it for the children.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:44:56 AM EDT
[#8]
When teeth are outlawed.....only outlaws will have teeth.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#9]
probably blame global warming...blaming the president past or present is as worthless as dressing a pig in silk underwear- you may like the looks of it yourself, but it still is a pig to everyone else. I got bit a few times, one seriously, moving patients into aid units (I was a first responder Fire Fighter). I got bit on my forearm and it took several blows to the back of the head to finally dissengage the PT's mouth from my arm ( I am 6 feet 240 pounds and work out). I still have the scar from the teeth marks years later. With hepatitus and other communicable diseases out there (and in the area I worked) you have to be carefull about bites from people and animals.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I blame all this biting on George Bush,  and Dick Cheney.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top