Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/2/2011 1:53:37 AM EDT
it is about one year about Z-day...you have won the lottery about $150,000,000..money is no object.....what do you want? you name it sound off!!!! ps you cant buy a time machine
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 3:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Did I win enough to build a yacht?
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 5:03:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Vehicle:
Hummer H1

Guns:
Primary:
- HK 416 - 5.56 x 45
–– 1 point tactical sling

Long Range weapon/hunting for the pot:
- Remington 700 SPS Tactical 7.62 x 51
  with: Schmidt & Bender PM II  3-12 x 50
  Harris Bipod BR-S
  Uncle Mike Ammo sleeve on stock
–– weapon case in the back of the Hummer or carried in the hand

Support Weapon:
- Remington 870 or Benelli M4
  with: Mesa Tactical 6 shot side saddle
  Surefire Forend model 318LM
  Knoxx Spec Ops Stock
  +3 mag extention
–– Shotgun scabbard on back

Secondary:
- HK P30L in 9x19 (if you read the range report at http://pistol-training.com you'll know why. 25k round between maintenance service - besides that the gun fits my hand like a glove)
- - drop leg holster

Backup:
- Glock 26
 with Crimson trace laser
–– ankle holster

Knife:
- Cold Steel Recon Tanto (the fixed blade. not the folder)

Mags and extra ammo in Blackhawk Phalanx HSV

Well most of these rounds are goverment/military/law enforcement rounds. So ammo should be easy to get hold off. I own most of this already. Just short of the Benelli, Glock 26 and Hummer. I have a Glock 27 but then you don't have ammo compatability between the two pistols.

The Hummer is for sure power. If I want to go off road or through a crowd of zomibes I want to go through them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh how can I foget about the 50 mounted on the Hummer.
Why kill 1 zombie with 1 round when you can just kill loads of them with over penetration.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#4]
As far as wepons are concerned, I'd want a Serbian M21.  My dream rifle...
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Car: Toyota Landcruiser 5-door 4.0 V6. I'm not going to risk my life with an American car.

Primary weapon:
HK 416 as well, fitted out with a Trijicon Acog/RMR combo, 1-point sling and a AAC SPR suppressor. Silent, deadly and easily obtainable ammo.

Long range/hunting: Heckler & Koch PSG-1. feeds G3 magazines, .308 is an easy round to find and deadly accurate. With the standard Hensoldt ZF6x42PSG1 scope.

Support: Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 12g 18.5" w/CAR Stock. Surefire light, Docter sight on top.

Middle range: Heckler & Koch UMP, 9mm with a red dot.

Secondary: Sig Sauer P 226 X-Five. 9 mm, superb build quality and excellent shot placement.

Backup: A simple Glock 17. When all else fails, get the Toyota amongst weapons.

Backup for the backup: A Smith & Wesson 686 4" .357.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
A squad of my own tactical strippers armed with silenced ARs, G19s, and katanas who do my bidding, hold the fort,
and (aheem) service the weapon while I man a ma-duece on top of a 100' tower.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Tac. Nuke Sub with all female crew  ah wth throw in a couple M259s for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#8]
ok what about house? fort? space stations? give  me details? lets your in mall ninja run wild
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Although a space station would be cool as hell, it's a one way ticket.

I'd go for a missile silo or an old bomb shelter.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#10]
If I hit the lottery and could build what I wanted I would start with an abandoned missile silo. There are a few out there still for sale surrounded by acres and acres of land. Plenty of room for ammo storage. Hell you can have a subterranean shooting range with 150 million

Silo Home

Osh Kosh Defense makes a nice All Terrain Vehicle that is fast and light armored. It wouldn't take much more to get this vehicle up to par.

How about one of these for a run in to town?

Of course we'd need a back up power system to our geothermal main unit. I figure a couple hybrid solar/wind systems will help.

Seeing as I'd have a clear field of fire for a few hundred yards in each direction I'd have a decent long range rifle. MAybe a Barrett. I have no experience with them but with 150 million I can get the training.

Equipment isn't hard to choose. Mine are mostly military items that I'd convert to civilian use.

I'd run cattle on the land around my Silo Home. And I currently have my own horses.

I'd also start a Tactical, Police, Military Training business with on site facility and living quarters. At any one time I could have a small army of people training at my facility.

So I could have the training I personally need at my fingertips while running a company that trains others.

As far as personal weapons go I'd have an armory of ARs and 1911s. its what I like and its my money. Oh yeah, Ammo out of the ass.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Dream loadout and money is no object?

The details don't really matter.  We'd just upgrade some of the stuff we already have and for longer terms and more people.

Link Posted: 6/2/2011 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
it is about one year about Z-day...you have won the lottery about $150,000,000..money is no object.....what do you want? you name it sound off!!!! ps you cant buy a time machine

buy a small island in the caribean and fortify it so zeds or other people cant get on it and start my own country with well armed militia. im sure i can do that with 150 mil and have plenty of dough left over for hookers and blow.

maybe something like this:  http://www.privateislandsonline.com/great-hans-lollik-little-hans-lollik.htm
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

buy a small island in the caribean and fortify it so zeds or other people cant get on it and start my own country with well armed militia. im sure i can do that with 150 mil and have plenty of dough left over for hookers and blow.

maybe something like this:  http://www.privateislandsonline.com/great-hans-lollik-little-hans-lollik.htm

The island is zoning and environmentally restricted.  What's the point in owning an island that the .gov is going to look over your shoulder every time you want to do anything there?

Link Posted: 6/2/2011 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Rifles: LWRCI M4A3 DMR in 6.8 w/ 4x ACOG,La Rue mount.Surefire suppressor.And a spare.
          LWRCI PDR in 6.8 w/ Aimpoint CompM4s, Surefire light and suppressor.
A metric fuck-ton of ammo.
More Glocks, and another M&P 45 to replace the one I lost in the bankruptcy(make it two) plus threaded barrel and suppressor.
Upgrade all my tactical gear,whether it needs it or not.
2 Nissan X Terras with tow package and off road extras.
Lifetime upply of the following essentials: Mountain Dew,Twinkies,bacon,Dinty Moore beef stew,Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
Buy 20 acres in the mountains up the pass, build fortified bunker with cleared kill zones and reinforced razor wire fence.
Install hidden cameras around areas in the city, so when Z day arrives I can sit back and watch all the fun from the comfort of Fort Awesome.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I would buy the cure for the virus.
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A squad of my own tactical strippers armed with silenced ARs, G19s, and katanas who do my bidding, hold the fort,

Sound a lot like the movie "sucker punch". A squad of hot woman with AR's, pistols and katana's.
Very Charlie's Angels like. But in the Sucker Punch realm would that make you the old dirty man?

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Hell, Im already a dirty 'old' man!

MIght as well do it in style if I had the dough!
Link Posted: 6/3/2011 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sound a lot like the movie "sucker punch". A squad of hot woman with AR's, pistols and katana's.
Very Charlie's Angels like. But in the Sucker Punch realm would that make you the old dirty man?

If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything!

Link Posted: 6/3/2011 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#19]
so what kind of land,vehicles,energy soucres do you guys want.....come on...dont hold back
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]
i am shocked to see no yacht/cruise ships on here
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i am shocked to see no yacht/cruise ships on here

I guess it's a question of where are you going to get your food from. Since then you have a mobile base.

I would have to think if you are going the water route the last Resident Evil movie sort of got it right. Get a tanker or container ship. Have a greenhouse within for some food needs. Go ashore to go hunt game every now and again for some meat when you get tired of eating fish all the time.

It's a pretty safe bet since even if the zombies do the under water walk like in <EDIT> "Land of the dead" and not "Day of the dead" </EDIT> they will be far below your ship and will not reach it. I didn't see them swimming in the movie nor do I think they'll acquire the skill.

Also you'll be pretty much safe against human raiders that do not have a ship of their own and I guess it's easy to secure the vessel should you run into some pirates/raiders that have organised a in smaller vessels.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#22]
I would live on something like this

I would secure a port for relatively safe infil and exfil (also exporting and importing goods for sell/trade)

A few of these to keep the littorals secure( RHIBS wont be hard to get either for transporting personnel and other tasks)

for land travel all vehicles previously mentioned will be acceptable.....and one of these bad boys

At least a half dozen of these

The sea will keep us alive and make it difficult for the the real threat.......people.

Finding people to crew the ships and manning security is just a matter of preparation.  People with think you a nut until SHTF, then they will come to you for safety.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Salsomaggiore Terme, Italy

$12.7 million

Despite a massive restoration, Italy's Castello Scotti maintains its original 12th century splendor. In addition to the castle's courtyard and outer façade, the inner rooms offer frescoes, paneled ceilings and hand-made terracotta and wooden floors. The 30-room castle totals more than 23,000 square feet; the property also includes two minor round towers, which house apartments, a swimming pool and manicured garden.

Add in Castle refit; Generators, solar panels, rewire, CTV security systems, repairs and upgrades to all siege protection, add primary wall for entire grounds: $20 Million.

Air Ops: Bell Long Range Helo with flotation popout's.  x2 $3-4 million each

Assortment of Ground autos;
Heavy Duty troop transports; take your pic of any and all surplus war equipment. 2 of each. $2 million.

Add guns and ammo: $5 million

Supplies:
Medical bay: 5 Million (surgical suite and diagnostics gear).
Water treatment systems $2.5 Million
Food Stores: $1million
Live stock and husbandry equipment: 2.5 Million
Agriculture equipment and farming emplacements 5 Million
Seed stock/Orchard planting: 1.3 Million

Currency:
Gold/Silver Bullion: 25 Million
USA Cash 2.5 Million
Euro Cash 2.5 Million

That leaves you with 55 Million for Hookers and Blow
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Walled compound made with concrete walls about 15' tall.  Put another 8' chain link fence about 300yards out from there with good fields of fire and markers every 50yds.  All interior walls should be sound reducing.  Make sure it is powered geothermally and has well access and a septic system.  Out in the middle of nowhere.  Rabbit hutches and qual for meat, hydroponic gardening, a couple milk cows.  Gather about a dozen people and send them off to training classes in medical, combat, gardening, animal husbandry, etc...   Just as another precaution, build remote controlled sirens and speakers off about five miles away but loud enough that they can be heard from the fort.  That way if the hoard comes for you they can be set off to lure them away.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Nah, would dull the chains... gotta have the Master Blaster backpack rig.

Link Posted: 6/8/2011 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Vehicle:  Sail boat, at least 26 ft, something that can cruise out in the middle of whatever body of water I want.  

Accessories:  Wind turbine/Solar chargers for batteries, etc.  IE for Zune, Kindle, Lights, etc - Fishing equipment, lots of extras.  MRE's canned food.  As much as I can get a hold of.

Weapons:  Tuned 10/22 with threaded barrel for supressor, LOTS of ammo.  Ruger Mark III supressed.  M4 supressed, with the Acog/red dot combo.  For the predators that want my boat, a M240B with a few thousand rounds of ammo.  

I think Id be happy here.  Hard to get eaten when your in the middle of a lake, or on the ocean.  Different load out if we got hit by something not prolific like zombies.  Ive always wanted a cabin that is secluded on a creek with some hydro electric turbines.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rifles: LWRCI M4A3 DMR in 6.8 w/ 4x ACOG,La Rue mount.Surefire suppressor.And a spare.
More Glocks, and another M&P 45 to replace the one I lost in the bankruptcy(make it two) plus threaded barrel and suppressor.
Lifetime upply of the following essentials: Mountain Dew,Twinkies,bacon,Dinty Moore beef stew,Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
Buy 20 acres in the mountains up the pass, build fortified bunker with cleared kill zones and reinforced razor wire fence.
Install hidden cameras around areas in the city, so when Z day arrives I can sit back and watch all the fun from the comfort of Fort Awesome.

is Fort Awesome in the some complex as Fort KIckass? If so Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kick Ass!
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Some type of vessel wind/solar powered self sufficient capable of holding a vehicle for going ashore.  ill stick to the coast and head toward the equator. come ashore when needed.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ahhh yes, 19 year old female tactical strippers.
I would be a happy dirty old man.
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#32]
M4A1 with M203 launcher and AN/PVS-17 night vision scope.

Colt Mk4 Series 80, custom engraved nickel plating with pearl grips.

Fully stocked and furnished self-sufficient missile silo. Butler included.

Tricia Helfer

Lena Headey

The Sucker Punch Girls.
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

is Fort Awesome in the some complex as Fort KIckass? If so Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kick Ass!

Sadly, Fort Awesome will lack the technical skils of Krieger as it is located in a different area.We will,however, have better management.
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I know I have a year and I have 150,000,000....?  Ok

First off I would buy a good amount of land at Lake Martin, Alabama.  During my time there I would get to know all those involved in the running of the Martin Dam hydro-electric facility.  That way after TEOTWAWKI, I would be able to gather those people and have access to a safe long term source of cheap electricity.

Then I would establish a few business.  The first would be a CONEX container stowage facility/grave yard.  I would try to get a minimum of 1200 40 foot containers as on hand inventory.  When the time came.  These would be divided in to 4 groups to build walled perimeters in 4 separate locations.  This would be to insure that the loss of one to a tornado doesn't doom everyone.   Let's see, 1200 containers, divided by 4, equals 300 containers per location, equals 75 containers for each wall at 40 feet equals 3000 feet per wall.  Each compound would be approximately .3 square miles.  It would require military discipline, but each compound should be able to protect a few hundred people, while still allowing room for protected agriculture which is the real root of long term human civilization.

Then I would get involved with a gas station.  This would ensure that I controlled a fuel source for the short term.  

I would also get into the food supply business to ensure I could have large quantities of vegetable oil on hand.  A few diesel vehicles and some mechanics, and voila, biodiesel.  

After that, I would find a way to store at least 10000 rounds apiece of the ammunition types commonly carried by Wal-Mart.  I would also have an extensive collection of exactly one model of AR15.  Great for arming others don't you know.  

I would play the good community organizer and town pillar to try to help organize people so I don't have to live in constant fear.

I figure that would give me electricity, safe areas, supplies and a large willing body of people with which to build and fight.  We could slowly clear the area and expand our operations which would always make Z the threat, and not the guy with all the money, that happened to save our bacon.

Of Course it probably wouldn't work.
Link Posted: 6/12/2011 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

First off I would buy a good amount of land at Lake Martin, Alabama.  During my time there I would get to know all those involved in the running of the Martin Dam hydro-electric facility.  That way after TEOTWAWKI, I would be able to gather those people and have access to a safe long term source of cheap electricity.

Then I would establish a few business.  The first would be a CONEX container stowage facility/grave yard.  I would try to get a minimum of 1200 40 foot containers as on hand inventory.  When the time came.  These would be divided in to 4 groups to build walled perimeters in 4 separate locations.  This would be to insure that the loss of one to a tornado doesn't doom everyone.   Let's see, 1200 containers, divided by 4, equals 300 containers per location, equals 75 containers for each wall at 40 feet equals 3000 feet per wall.  Each compound would be approximately .3 square miles.  It would require military discipline, but each compound should be able to protect a few hundred people, while still allowing room for protected agriculture which is the real root of long term human civilization.

Then I would get involved with a gas station.  This would ensure that I controlled a fuel source for the short term.  

I would also get into the food supply business to ensure I could have large quantities of vegetable oil on hand.  A few diesel vehicles and some mechanics, and voila, biodiesel.  

After that, I would find a way to store at least 10000 rounds apiece of the ammunition types commonly carried by Wal-Mart.  I would also have an extensive collection of exactly one model of AR15.  Great for arming others don't you know.  

I would play the good community organizer and town pillar to try to help organize people so I don't have to live in constant fear.

I figure that would give me electricity, safe areas, supplies and a large willing body of people with which to build and fight.  We could slowly clear the area and expand our operations which would always make Z the threat, and not the guy with all the money, that happened to save our bacon.

i would ahve a bunch of robots to help rebuild the usa
Link Posted: 6/12/2011 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i would ahve a bunch of robots to help rebuild the usa

doooh   foiled.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh my, I have 150 Million to spend?

Rifles - SCAR-17 - 5000 rounds, minimum - used as primary weapon. Never sits more than 3 feet away from me. It will be a full auto dealer sample.
         - Barrett M82A1- 2000 rounds, minimum - used for anything that could use a big hole in it.
         - Marlin 795 - 10,000 rounds, minimum - used for small game hunting.

Shotguns - Remington 870 - 1000 rounds of 3" slugs, 1000 rounds of premium 00 buck, 1000 rounds of low-end buck, and 2000 rounds of birdshot. - used mostly for hunting, but also another option of defense.
               - Benelli M4 - same ammo count - used when I want to look good.

Handguns - Sig P220 - I want at least 3000 rounds or .45 ACP
                - Another Sig P220
                - Glock 21

Dwelling - I would like a sail boat. A large one, 60 - 70 feet. Something that I could man myself it all else failed. I would stay as far from land as possible. Why the weapons, you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE 150 MILLION TO SPEND ON THEM!

Food/water - Well, I'm on a boat. I am surrounded by water and sun. It'll be easy to make a distillation station for myself to get some water. Food will most likely be fish, backed by a stash of dehydrated foods.

Recreation - Martin D28 Guitar
                  - Porn
                  - Porn
                  - Porn
                  - ......porn.

Well, I just teared up a little thinking of that. Back to reality.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Rifles - SCAR-17 - 5000 rounds, minimum - used as primary weapon. Never sits more than 3 feet away from me. It will be a full auto dealer sample.
         - Barrett M82A1- 2000 rounds, minimum - used for anything that could use a big hole in it.

Shotguns - Remington 870 - 1000 rounds of 3" slugs, 1000 rounds of premium 00 buck, 1000 rounds of low-end buck, and 2000 rounds of birdshot. - used mostly for hunting, but also another option of defense.

- Another Sig P220
                - Glock 21

Dwelling - I would like a sail boat. A large one, 60 - 70 feet. Something that I could man myself it all else failed. I would stay as far from land as possible. Why the weapons, you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE 150 MILLION TO SPEND ON THEM!

Food/water - Well, I'm on a boat. I am surrounded by water and sun. It'll be easy to make a distillation station for myself to get some water. Food will most likely be fish, backed by a stash of dehydrated foods.

- Porn
                  - Porn
                  - Porn
                  - ......porn.

so no girl?
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Another Sig P220
                - Glock 21

Dwelling - I would like a sail boat. A large one, 60 - 70 feet. Something that I could man myself if all else failed. I would stay as far from land as possible. Why the weapons, you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE 150 MILLION TO SPEND ON THEM!

- Porn
                  - Porn
                  - Porn
                  - ......porn.

so no girl?

Hopefully...
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#40]
i am not seeing any blimps or planes....that is a shame keep the ideas coming...what partners/sidekick would you want...
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
i am not seeing any blimps or planes....that is a shame keep the ideas coming...what partners/sidekick would you want...

The little Asian boy from Temple of Doom?  I've always wanted somebody good at tripping booby traps before  I get to them.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Walled compound made with concrete walls about 15' tall.  Put another 8' chain link fence about 300yards out from there with good fields of fire and markers every 50yds.  All interior walls should be sound reducing.  Make sure it is powered geothermally and has well access and a septic system.  Out in the middle of nowhere.  Rabbit hutches and qual for meat, hydroponic gardening, a couple milk cows.  Gather about a dozen people and send them off to training classes in medical, combat, gardening, animal husbandry, etc...   Just as another precaution, build remote controlled sirens and speakers off about five miles away but loud enough that they can be heard from the fort.  That way if the hoard comes for you they can be set off to lure them away.

What's the markers for? You shooting arrows?
Link Posted: 6/27/2011 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

to pre-determine range......ok this tread goes back to the top...
Link Posted: 6/27/2011 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

to pre-determine range......ok this tread goes back to the top...

Range markers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gF52K_qiP4

Linked clip is relevant from about 1:35 thru 2:32, then from 5.36 thru 6:58

This is why you might want to put range markers up before the bad guys are actually attacking your position.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2011 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/17/2011 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#46]
ok back to the top....what kind of after market add on would you like? what where would you hit up first for more supplies...no such thing as to much ammo and jerky
Link Posted: 7/17/2011 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#47]
lets see i would have a H&K G36k,Sig P226,Cheytac .408,and a Colt Python as a backup. oh did i mention the 15 foot barbed wire fence around my house, bunker and private army made up of every bad ass i can think of.
Link Posted: 7/17/2011 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#48]
My house would be something like this and of course this would be right beneath it for serious SHTF scenarios.  I would also have a wind and solar energy onsite.
Link Posted: 7/17/2011 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#49]
this is how i roll

(anyone remember this show?)

Link Posted: 7/18/2011 5:20:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top