Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2017 7:48:21 PM EDT
After a week of ranting and cussing I agree the only real course of action is to fix the NRA from the inside. Looking for a deal on life member like the past $300 and $500 deals, going to buy for the wife and I.

Thanks
Dorang
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 3:20:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I am interested in this as well, unfortunately I have no knowledge of any current deals.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
So the NRA can give up more of our rights as "compromise"?
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So the NRA can give up more of our rights as "compromise"?
View Quote
Please explain to me how the NRA has the legal power to "give up" any rights.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#4]
They seem so eager to "work with" gun control people on banning bump stocks. They only tamed down because of backlash.

They don't seem all that aggressive in pushing for SHARE Act or anything like that.

They seem to think that the second amendment only applies to certain people but says nothing about gross violations where people with medical marijuana license were told to turn in their guns or face jail time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They seem so eager to "work with" gun control people on banning bump stocks. They only tamed down because of backlash.

They don't seem all that aggressive in pushing for SHARE Act or anything like that.

They seem to think that the second amendment only applies to certain people but says nothing about gross violations where people with medical marijuana license were told to turn in their guns or face jail time.
View Quote
So do they have the legal authority to give your rights away?  You didn’t answer my question.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info, literally the only reason for joining is to vote for AK.

Saw this in another thread today and I feel it's dead on,

Any gun owner supporting the NRA right now is akin to a battered woman. I know he hits me, but he takes care of me too. He’s really sorry this time. Things will change. He won’t drink any more. He’ll never hit me again. If I just donate a little more money they will get me OTC suppressor sales....
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Can you do the $25 a month payment option with this?  I'm thinking hard about upgrading to Life, but after the last 10 years, $600 spent at once might as well be $6 Million.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can you do the $25 a month payment option with this?  I'm thinking hard about upgrading to Life, but after the last 10 years, $600 spent at once might as well be $6 Million.
View Quote
I don’t believe so, but it can’t hurt to ask.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes but you have to call in and ask for it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#11]
If you do the ARFCOM $600 paid in full, do you still get the "LEATHER JACKET"???
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:16:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
You can do it here ...
https://offers.nra2018.org/Join
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You can do it here ...
https://offers.nra2018.org/Join
View Quote
I was going to drop $600 on the link I posted above next week, but I just FO’ed in this earlier this morning... Much easier to swallow.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
I have 3 1 10% off LAPG.com coupon codes for 3 1 new NRA life members who use/d that link - any way I can verify, or would it just be honor system? I tested the codes, they don't seem to expire & no expiration dates are to be found.

Email me.

Fine print so you don't have to email me to read it:
Click To View Spoiler

ETA 10/16: I guess one of the coupon codes had an unwritten expiration date, but LAPG on Facebook told me they'd give me 15% off if I send them my order number. I'll ask them if they'll apply it to your order instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top