Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:10:25 AM EDT
http://offgridsurvival.com/guncompanies-boycottnewyork/

If we can get the entire industry in line with this....It will be huge.  

Six firearms manufacturers have joined together in an effort to protest New York’s unconstitutional firearms laws. Barrett Firearms, LaRue Tactical, Olympic Arms, Extreme Firepower Inc, Templar Custom and York Arms have all stopped selling firearms to all New York law enforcement and government agencies. A number of them are also starting to call for an industry wide boycott on any state who bans civilian ownership.

The boycott is in response to New York’s latest efforts to strip the American public’s 2nd amendment rights.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats awesome. Saw on Fox today that over 50,000 people moved from NY in 2011 to Fla.

Looks too close to Detroit now.  Better fight hard ladies and gents.

Remember to say, Not on my watch.  This is my country. Get your grimy hands off my money. I'll shove this 24 ounce soda down your nazi throat if you try and take it.

There you are guys. Make it happen.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thats awesome. Saw on Fox today that over 50,000 people moved from NY in 2011 to Fla.

Looks too close to Detroit now.  Better fight hard ladies and gents.

Remember to say, Not on my watch.  This is my country. Get your grimy hands off my money. I'll shove this 24 ounce soda down your nazi throat if you try and take it.

There you are guys. Make it happen.

The people moving to FL are gray haired Democrats...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This was posted on Cheaper Than Dirts facebook page earlier today:

Recently, companies such as LaRue Tactical and
Olympic Arms have announced that they will no longer sell prohibited
items to government agencies and personnel in states that deny the right
to own those items to civilians. It has been and will continue to be
Cheaper Than Dirt’s policy to not to sell prohibited items to government
agencies and/or agents in states, counties, cities, and municipalities
that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens.
We support and encourage other companies that share in this policy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top