Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2009 12:49:02 PM EDT
Picked one of these up last night.  This is the best money I've spent on anything music related.  This little sucker is LOUD and sounds awesome.  Does amp modeling (11) and 11 rack mount effects.  You can't beat this thing for $100.  The 30w version does the same, but also has 11 stomp box effects.

ETA:  The volume goes to 13.
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number...and make that a little louder?

Seriously, though, looks cool.  I'm looking for something a little to play through besides my battered old low-end Mesa 50W combo from the 1980s.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number...and make that a little louder?

Seriously, though, looks cool.  I'm looking for something a little to play through besides my battered old low-end Mesa 50W combo from the 1980s.

I thought it was funny because of the "my amp goes to 11" thing.  It's a kick-ass little amp.  Well worth $100.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbVKWCpNFhY&feature=related

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, though, looks cool. I'm looking for something a little to play through besides my battered old low-end Mesa 50W combo from the 1980s.

I thought it was funny because of the "my amp goes to 11" thing. It's a kick-ass little amp. Well worth $100.

I know.
I was giving you more of the Spinal Tap quote. See that youtube link timb3 posted above.

Link Posted: 8/24/2009 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, though, looks cool. I'm looking for something a little to play through besides my battered old low-end Mesa 50W combo from the 1980s.

I thought it was funny because of the "my amp goes to 11" thing. It's a kick-ass little amp. Well worth $100.

I know. I was giving you more of the Spinal Tap quote. See that youtube link timb3 posted above.

Yea... I'm kinda slow.
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I just picked one up on Saturday & you're right Rhinodo99, the little bastard can rock. I've also been able to get some good Country & Blues tones out of it too. And it even has a friggin' tuner.

Best $100 I've ever spent!

I do wish that it had a jack for the footswtcher that they make for the bigger versions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I might have to check these out. I didn't have much faith in them for $100 dollars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top