Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2008 5:32:09 PM EDT
Roland GK-3 Hexaphonic pickup

Roland GI-20

Korg Kaoss Pad 3 (KP3)

What are yours?
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The main thing I'd like to get next is some kind of effects processor.  Like a Boss GT8.
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
A Bass, a bass amp and a small drum kit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I want to get an electric guitar to mess around with, a simple bass multi-effects unit, and a 4-string bass.
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
another bass (nicer)

bass amp

recording interface/software
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
another bass (nicer)

bass amp

recording interface/software

Get the Apogee Duet for a recording interface. It rocks!
Link Posted: 2/25/2008 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A Bass, a bass amp and a small drum kit.

Damnit. You just reminded me on how much I want all of those..
Except substitute the small drum kit with some V-drums
Link Posted: 3/2/2008 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#7]

I just bought all of the above on e-bay for about $160. Good opportunity to see if I can get back into playing guitar. Had an electric guitar in high school but never really learned too much other than noodling around. Took an acousic guitar class in college. Always enjoyed playing.

Pictured: Ken Rose strat (no, I'd never heard of it either but seems pretty good for $60), Squier amp and Digitech RP150 multi-effects pedal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2008 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm thinking about getting a six-string bass. The low notes woould really work well for the gospel stuff I play. I have no idea what to get, though. I like Fender, but AFAIK, no 34 or 35" Fender basses with 6 strings.

BTW, it's GREAT music to play, if you're a musician. Playing it, you realize where R&B and soul come from.
Link Posted: 3/3/2008 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]
A new patch cord

New battery for my wah

And a fret job on my strat
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 12:56:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a Boss (I can't remember the model #) on layaway. It's one of those smaller processors that only takes up a half rack space, it's maroon, um.............., oh well.

Then I'm gonna have to get a MIDI controller & the cables.....................
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 7:13:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm looking to buy some tolex to cover the speaker cabinets my dad and I are building, possibly an TS9 tube screamer if I can get one for cheap.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#13]
A new guitar (Explorer I think) and a tube head (Valveking or something along those lines), and a G&L L-2000.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm thinking about getting a six-string bass. The low notes woould really work well for the gospel stuff I play. I have no idea what to get, though. I like Fender, but AFAIK, no 34 or 35" Fender basses with 6 strings.

BTW, it's GREAT music to play, if you're a musician. Playing it, you realize where R&B and soul come from.

How much you want to spend? If you want an amazing 6 string, get a Warwick Corvette , but $$$$$$.

For less check out the Spector Legend Classic 6 string.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top