Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2020 8:15:03 PM EDT
If I'd known Samantha was going to be there I'd have booked this cruise

Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Samantha Fish, Walter Trout - Going Down - KTBA Cruise 2019

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool stuff.  Some great jams out there:

Warren Haynes \u00adwith Joe Bonamassa | Guitar Center's King of the Blues 2011

Bruce Hornsby & Joe Bonamassa - White Wheeled Limousine/Long Black Veil - 2/8/17 KTBA Cruise
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Planned on a Blues Cruise for a long time.

So want to make this one

https://www.bluesaliveatsea.com/
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 5:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Finally saw KWS a couple summers ago.  Been a dream of mine for a long time, one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  Had Chris Layton and Noah Hunt with him, the rest of the band I didn't know.  No Tommy Shannon.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally saw KWS a couple summers ago.  Been a dream of mine for a long time, one of the best concerts I've ever seen.  Had Chris Layton and Noah Hunt with him, the rest of the band I didn't know.  No Tommy Shannon.
View Quote

On the one i posted, i hardly recognized Reese Wynans.  It was those spidey fingers that gave him away!  KWS was originally supposed to do a show a couple miles from my house in May, which i told the wife i wanted tickets to for my birthday but it the WuFlu ruined that ...
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea Saw Samantha last year in FL,
posted this amateur video before,
Samantha Fish "Don't Say You Love Me" - Tampa Bay Blues Fest 2019, St Pete, FL 4/12/2019
Samantha Fish "Don't Say You Love Me" - Tampa Bay Blues Fest 2019, St Pete, FL 4/12/2019

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top