Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2020 9:13:35 PM EDT
Normally just have a few during the summer friends usually buy them . I found I like the darker full taste cigars is there anything out there that doesn't cost 10 bucks per cigar?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Normally just have a few during the summer friends usually buy them . I found I like the darker full taste cigars is there anything out there that doesn't cost 10 bucks per cigar?
View Quote
Drew Estates Factory Smokes are $40/25

Toro Maduro

pretty damn good if you don't mind a little tobacco in your teeth (short cut).
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Papas Fritas are some of my favorite short sticks.  They're under $6 apiece at my local shop and are made from the Liga #9 leftovers.  I think they're well worth the money and fit that 45-60 min time frame nicely.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Toro Maduro

View Quote

Just had a couple of these last week for the first time. Very nice.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Crowned Heads Juarez
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
JFR Lunatic Robusto for about $4 each on cigar bid. and they're really good!

La Aroma De Cuba $5 to $7

Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro cheep on Cigarbid.com

Come to the dark side to just dabble on Cigarbid.com Seriously,,,,,,what could go wrong? You'll have fun, and besides everyone else is doing it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#7]
This strays slightly from what you are asking for, but I've never had anyone that I suggested this to not enjoy them.

Asylum Insidious Maduro.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]
CAO Flathead line is actually pretty good as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top