Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2018 4:33:35 PM EDT
My boss had a nice surprise for me last week. Our Company was bought out by another Company, and the General Manager of our property decided to retire. Really nice guy and he had a humidor in is office. He did't smoke, but it was there to give sticks out to high end customers. He asked my boss if he wanted it, and my boss said no but one of my guys might. GM said take it and boss brought it to me since he knew I was getting back into cigars.

So I got a decent Cuban Crafters 120 Cigar Humidor, a couple of cheap cutters and a cheap lighter free. All the better, there were a few sticks still in it and those are now mine too. Had a Boveda pack in it chugging away at a rock solid 65%. I have already checked the hydrometer which was only off by 1%, and have a cheap digital on on the way that will go into it. It was a very nice surprise for me that saves me from buying a humidor.

Photo of the free sticks that came with it:

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you’ve got at least a couple good sticks in there
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Bonus!
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t know how this isn’t a good score if Free is actually Free!

Nice haul!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t know how this isn’t a good score if Free is actually Free!

Nice haul!
View Quote
Free it was, and now I don't have to worry about  getting a humidor. Current boss is one of the best I've ever had. Looks out for his people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The My Father Connie over to the Perdomo 10th Anni is a nice quartet.

It's always tough to beat free, nice score.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
nice !
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top