Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 12:09:22 PM EDT
new release week, on sale below $20 at circuit shitty and best bye

Go for it?  Seen a preview, this guy gets robbed and then the mob or somebody comes after him
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
shameless bump, no one's seen this movie?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I got it yesterday from Blockbuster but haven't watched it yet.

I may see part or all of it tonight, if so I'll come back with a good, bad, or meh rating.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#3]

I didn't like the movie at all.  I read the graphic novel first and had my expectations up for the movie.  The movie failed on too may way to list here.  My advice is to rent it before you buy it.

By the way

Graphic Novel - $10 everyday price
DVD - $20 on sale
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Good movie, 2 excellent sex scenes
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Great movie. On eof the top three I saw last year. Very realistic gunplay and fights are a nice bonus.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Very well made -- Ed Harris and William Hurt are outstanding -- a definite renter, not necessarily a buyer.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Just watched it on DVD

WTF!!  This movie was ok but had way to many holes in it...  No back story and no fallow up to anything.  I am not going to give examples as not to give the movie away, but when I was watching it I thought it was going to be like Momento and make more sense at the end... well it didn't, the very end was ghey.

Don't get me wrong, I got the movie and I understand stuff, but I though it was weak.

The few fight/gun parts were nice with the gore and such.  As far as the "sex" parts, the first one kind of fit in I guess, but the second one huh? That was just out of place.  And for having "sex" in the movie why no T&A durring the sex, but there was some random walking across the room nude guess they just wanted to get some full frontal in there how ever they could.

I am done buying movies because people (movie cridics (sp?)) say they are good, now I will just wait until somebody else buys it and i watch it with them.  This and Jarhead were a bust
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Any Maria Bello nudity is good. I liked the flick. Croneberg does violence well. Viggo was pretty good, too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't say it was a waste of 80 minutes but I woukld say it is a waste of dollars of $20.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I wouldn't say it was a waste of 80 minutes but I woukld say it is a waste of dollars of $20.

That is a good way to put it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Any Maria Bello nudity is good.

I do agree with that!!  I didn't expect it at all
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Good Violence, Ed Harris - creepy mobster, lame teen son's reaction to Father's secret,  weak ending.  All in all ... worth watching
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top