Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:27:35 AM EDT
IMDb
Official Site

Anyone seen this? It was on Sci-Fi last night but I didn't catch it.

I read some reviews on IMDb that stated that it was far better than its predecessor... for one huge reason: it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll.

I don't know if it's on DVD yet, but someone mentioned on IMDb that it's better to see it uneditted because there's a lot of gore and some nudity.

Obviously, as a Sci-Fi Channel  movie, it's not going ot be anything groundbreaking but if you're starving for a good zombie flick after the monumental letdown know as Land of the Dead, you'll give anything a try. It's in my NetFlix queue now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched it last night of SciFi. It was good. Not the best but it was still a Zombie movie documentary.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Personal opinion was it was absolutely terrible. It was 2hrs of comlete boredom.  Save your money for something more important like ammo.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I watched it last night of SciFi. It was good. Not the best but it was still a Zombie movie documentary.

How would you compare it to Night, Dawn, Day, and Land of the Dead and their respective remakes?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How would you compare it to Night, Dawn, Day, and Land of the Dead and their respective remakes?

Definately below Land of the Dead.  Catch it on TV before you even consider buying.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I want the 2 hours of my life back that was stolen from me by this suckass movie.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually it was alot better than I anticipated it would be.

Not near on the level with a G Romero film, but much better than sum sub budget videos like Day of the Dead:Contagium (NOT to be confused with the original Day of the Dead)
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#7]
the first one was uber shitty  so this one is a tad better huh?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#8]
twice as good as the first one.  nowhere near as good as romeros films.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top