Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 9:11:11 AM EDT
IMDb entry

Ryan Reynolds was his usual funny self.  Quite a few hilarious spots with 'The Game'.

Well worth watching if you like funny shit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I was looking to get it this Thursady.  I like funny movies and this one looked funny.  Thanks for the review.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What a letdown. The trailer looked hilarious but the actual movie is only mildly amusing. Like a restaurant-themed version of Empire Records  ... no real plot, just a character study of kooky employees and irritating customers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad I rented it and didn't buy it. It was funny though. It does remind you that it is a bad idea to be nasty to the people who are handling your food. The game was hysterical.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#4]
A good friend of mine worked at Fridays for years
I used to hang out with him and his co-workers once in awhile
that movie was so spot on it was scary  
I though the whole genital thing was just limited to the place he worked before that movie came out not real funny in person
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top