Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 5:59:14 PM EDT
Got tickets to a preview tonight, and as expected, it sucked.

Synopsis:
A cave is discovered below an ancient cathedral, supposedly covered by the Templars to keep demons trapped, so it gets explored.  Anyone bitten below turns into the creatures, by a "parasite".

The movie pretty much hurries through everything without giving us anything.

Save your money.

Next Tuesday, Transporter 2.  Can't wait for that one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I already knew the movie sucked Moore’s ball when I saw the trailer several weeks ago.

I’m sorry for your loss (of lunch).
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew that too GS, but free tickets & morbid curiosity got the best of me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
What certificate / classification was "The Cave"?  Apparently, we are getting a certificate 12 version over here?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I found it sufficiently entertaining.

It was not an award winning film by any standard. It's nowhere spectacular or thought provoking. Neither does it have any social redeeming message.

But it's just ok. Effects were ok. Storyline was ok (not original). Actors were ok. = Sufficiently entertaining.

I have endured other movies far worst.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top