Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 9:59:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
... As a "Yankee", I'm going to have to say I enjoyed it for what it is, but don't go in expecting to see a summer blockbuster...

As a "Reb," I think I'll wait for it to air on cable.  (But thanks for the feedback! )
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]
At least they left the Confederate flag on the General.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
At least they left the Confederate flag on the General.

Yeah, but they felt required to insert a scene with someone questioning/objecting to it (or so I've read - correct me if I'm wrong, Wave).
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]
dang!  That's what I forgot to do today!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Dialmer-Achtung-Chrysler was offended by Stars & Bars and wouldn't do any cross promotion with the movie.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dialmer-Achtung-Chrysler was offended by Stars & Bars and wouldn't do any cross promotion with the movie.

They were wanting a swastika.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you recommend a theater showing...or DVD?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#9]
i went to see it and i think it's well worth the $6.00 at the movies.
the music got a little old and loud at the end but Wave is right Jessica is hot.
the flag on the car scene is funny as hell.  they are stuck in Atlanta trafic and cars are passing them.  a fellow neck pulls up and hollers "the south will rise again!"  a white socker mom pulls up and flipps them off.  black lady bitches them out.  it was just good fun.

they pull up to a stop sign and are swarmed by gansta's and..,

i don't want to give it away.  but is is just goood light clean fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Good stuff. I laughed my ass off.

It is what it is. A stupid, but funny movie from the guys who brought you "Super Troopers".

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#11]
1 word

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I just got back from the theater half an hour ago and I must say, I liked it. I plan on getting it when it comes out on DVD and I even plan on getting the soundtrack (lots of good songs played during the movie).

Course, I'm the guy that's gonna be painting a 1-ton Dodge Dually orange and putting 01 on the side. It's gonna have "DUAL LEE" above the door, too

Did I mention dual exhaust

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#12]
If J Simpson was naked, it would be worth watching, otherwise, its for kids.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top