Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2011 10:56:08 AM EDT
Finally got to watch Ip Man 2 off netflix. I thought it was as good as the 1st one. If you liked the 1st one you'll like
this one, plenty of action. The one on netflix is dubbed in English. IMDb

Here are a couple of video's with the real Yip Man that are pretty good.

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
What is his subnet mask and default gateway?

V4 or V6?
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2011 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome, I was not aware that there was a sequel.  I'll be adding this to my queue in just a few minutes.  Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 5/31/2011 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had this in my netflix queue for months, glad it was finally released. Hopefully I get it in the next couple of days.
Link Posted: 6/1/2011 5:28:00 AM EDT
[#5]
ugh not instant yet.  I guess i'll just wait it out for a bit.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched this last night.  I watched the subtitled version on Bluray.  

Overall, I thought it was pretty terrible.  The first one, Ip Man, was decent for a martial arts flick but Ip Man 2 was not very good.

I thought the British were portrayed as too farcical, too comedic, unrealistically.  

I will admit, the little tidbits at the end were intriguing.  Will they make a Bruce Lee film next.  They certainly set the stage for it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What is his subnet mask and default gateway?

V4 or V6?

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I watched the first one today, didn't like it at all. I did think it was humorous at the end when it said that in 1945 Hirohito surrendered and China "won" the 8 year long conflict!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top