Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:37:14 PM EDT
Watching the tube one evening I was amazed by this program and decided to pick up the DVD. Here's the web site giving some information about the program:

Unlocking The Mystery Of Life

The web site provide's a preview of the program. Here's the link:

Program Preview

The molecular machine's are incredible

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Watching the tube one evening I was amazed by this program and decided to pick up the DVD. Here's the web site giving some information about the program:

Unlocking The Mystery Of Life

The web site provide's a preview of the program. Here's the link:

Program Preview

The molecular machine's are incredible

If you want to truly appreciate the wonder of God's creation, study molecular biology.  I'm amazed weekly...it seems that every week something is discovered that makes you rethink things entirely.

Unfortunately, every time anyone tries to bring this up in an evolution vs.creation debate, they are shouted down.  Genetics, molecular biology, evolution...life from the protein to the cell to the organism, and all of the associated control mechanisms, provisions for adaptability, and efficiency are a better argument for the existence of God than anything else I can think of.  And we only understand a small fraction of how everything interacts and works.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Genetics, molecular biology, evolution...life from the protein to the cell to the organism, and all of the associated control mechanisms, provisions for adaptability, and efficiency are a better argument for the existence of God than anything else I can think of.

And yet, they are ignored when they go against the bible...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top