Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 3:16:30 AM EDT
hopefully this isn't a dupe, but this show is going to mock the the death of Christ the day before good friday.

www.afa.net/nbcspecialalert.asp

SPECIAL ALERT! NBC to mock the Crucifixion of Christ
NBC, fresh from giving us the anti-Christian The Book of Daniel , has decided to hit back at the Christian community by presenting an episode of Will and Grace which mocks the crucifixion of Christ.

On the April 13 edition of NBC's Will and Grace , Britney Spears will appear as a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' homosexual character, Jack, who hosts his own talk show.

Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network, leading to Spears contributing a cooking segment called "Cruci-fixin's." To further denigrate Christianity, NBC chose to air it the night before Good Friday.

Click Here to read the Associated Press article.

NBC does not treat Jews, Muslims or other religions with such disrespect. Yet the network demonstrates a deep of hostility toward followers of Christ.

TAKE ACTION

Call your local NBC affiliate and ask them not to air the April 13 episode of Will and Grace . Ask others to call. Click here to find your local NBC station.

Click here to send a letter to NBC Chairman Bob Wright. Ask your pastor to run a notice in your church bulletins and newsletters and request members to go to www.afa.net and send the email to NBC Chairman Wright.

Click here to print out a petition (pdf) asking your local NBC affiliate not to air the April 13 episode and distribute it to your Sunday School class and fellow church members.
Next, and this is very important, please forward this to your friends and family today!

If you feel our efforts are worthy, would you consider making a small donation to help us in this effort. Click here to make your donation.

Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Sincerely,

Don

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:38:51 AM EDT
[#1]
and the muslums  are upset over some silly cartoons about a dead guy
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:00:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:03:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that. . .
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:08:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The social engineering of the media will be the downfall of this country.

too late,it already happened.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:40:56 AM EDT
[#5]
At least it's not South Park.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Will continue to be problems, as with the thread in this forum of comical references to those held in esteem by fanatical elements.

The death of Moses over three millennia ago without a cite of burial has ever proved the point of the issue that holding onto a visage or an icon will reduce people to idolatry, and similar knee-jerk reactions.  Passion for symbolism without ethics will destroy those who fall into this trap of the need to hold onto or view an object.

I've said it before, and do so again...ethical teachings transcending time and space are most beneficial to uniting the faiths of mankind.

Ed
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#7]
No worries.  They will have to answer for it on judgement day.

Max
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: hopefully this isn't a dupe, but this show is going to mock the the death of Christ the day before good friday.
NBC executives are just jealous that religious shows get higher ratings than NBC programs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Will continue to be problems, as with the thread in this forum of comical references to those held in esteem by fanatical elements.

The death of Moses over three millennia ago without a cite of burial has ever proved the point of the issue that holding onto a visage or an icon will reduce people to idolatry, and similar knee-jerk reactions.  Passion for symbolism without ethics will destroy those who fall into this trap of the need to hold onto or view an object.

I've said it before, and do so again...ethical teachings transcending time and space are most beneficial to uniting the faiths of mankind.

Ed

This is one of the reasons that Muslims are buried without grave markers, to prevent anyone from praying to them or otherwise using them as an idol or intermediary to God.

I may have lapsed in my religion, but I never understood the worshipping of any man, or the need for an intermediary; if I want to pray to God/Allah, I do so, and I ask Him to forgive my sins, not some guy that may or may not have died on a cross.

ETA: I am not trying to start any shit, just saying that Judaic law, which Islam and Christianity are based off of, forbids the worshipping of any person.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted: hopefully this isn't a dupe, but this show is going to mock the the death of Christ the day before good friday.
NBC executives are just jealous that religious shows get higher ratings than NBC programs.

the way I understood it, this was a rumor. there was even a release yesterday/ or sat about it from NBC.

it appears that the christians want to censor a show before it even airs based on rumor .
at least it isn't cartoon pictures I suppose.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ed

This is one of the reasons that Muslims are buried without grave markers, to prevent anyone from praying to them or otherwise using them as an idol or intermediary to God.

I may have lapsed in my religion, but I never understood the worshipping of any man, or the need for an intermediary; if I want to pray to God/Allah, I do so, and I ask Him to forgive my sins, not some guy that may or may not have died on a cross.

ETA: I am not trying to start any shit, just saying that Judaic law, which Islam and Christianity are based off of, forbids the worshipping of any person.

answers alot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#12]
the particular hatred and contempt for Christianity should hint at something greater than just another religion...why don't hollywood celebrities mock Scientology or evolutionist (who have to have more faith to believe the lame theories they have), or mock the  astrology religions?  
The idea of Scientology is as ludicrous as the idea of locking up the guns to keep the world safe from criminals...It is phoney and worthy of a good laugh...but it embraced and revered

I would like to see Hollywood mock the Muslims...

that's precisely what I mean...people mock Christianity all the time and as soon as it is thown in their own face, then "we better watch out" ; for what?  you going blow me up like the muslims ?
If Jay Leno made a joke about Scientology you wouldn't get defensive...
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
the particular hatred and contempt for Christianity should hint at something greater than just another religion...why don't hollywood celebrities mock Scientology or evolutionist (who have to have more faith to believe the lame theories they have), or mock the  astrology religions?  
The idea of Scientology is as ludicrous as the idea of locking up the guns to keep the world safe from criminals...It is phoney and worthy of a good laugh...but it embraced and revered

Careful about making fun of Scientology, many feel exactly the same about Christianity.

"one man's theology is another man's belly laugh" -RAH

If you want your religion treated with respect, treat other people's religions with respect.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful about making fun of Scientology, many feel exactly the same about Christianity.

"one man's theology is another man's belly laugh" -RAH

If you want your religion treated with respect, treat other people's religions with respect.

excellent post.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Why not?  As much as some hate it, christianity is a part of society.  Why should one part of society be "off limits"?

Its considered "ok" for people to make fun of Wiccans (look at how many HERE, IN THIS FORUM do it).
Its "ok" to make fun of muslims (again, see how many HERE bash muslims at every opportunity) -- although some muslims apparently feel very strongly about being mocked in cartoons - enough to riot.
Its even "ok" to make fun of the dutch (um, ok...ya got me on this one )

Why, if its "ok" to make fun of some religions, is it not "ok" to make fun of all religions?
You make fun of christians, and all of a sudden the christians are being "persecuted".
You make fun of jewish people, and you're labeled a nazi.

Is your faith not strong enough to be able to take a little joking?  Must you cry "persecution" every time someone says something unfavorable about christianity?  

It gets old.  And it doesn't help the non-christian view of christianity when you're running around crying "persecution!" about every little thing they don't like.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why not?  As much as some hate it, christianity is a part of society.  Why should one part of society be "off limits"?

Its considered "ok" for people to make fun of Wiccans (look at how many HERE, IN THIS FORUM do it).
Its "ok" to make fun of muslims (again, see how many HERE bash muslims at every opportunity) -- although some muslims apparently feel very strongly about being mocked in cartoons - enough to riot.

Why, if its "ok" to make fun of some religions, is it not "ok" to make fun of all religions?
You make fun of christians, and all of a sudden the christians are being "persecuted".

Is your faith not strong enough to be able to take a little joking?  Must you cry "persecution" every time someone says something unfavorable about christianity?  

It gets old.  And it doesn't help the non-christian view of christianity when you're running around crying "persecution!" about every little thing they don't like.

+1  

To the best of my knowledge almost all Christians believe God will in one day sit in some sort of judgement over everyone.  Let him do his job, you can do yours by changing the channel.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

To the best of my knowledge almost all Christians believe God will in one day sit in some sort of judgement over everyone.  Let him do his job, you can do yours by changing the channel.

Amen!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:55:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#19]
It's not about a little persecution, it's about a liberal society doing everything possible to rid God from every possible place of this country which I believe was founded under that God.
Many here don't care for it or tolerate it when they push anti gun sentiment on everyone, or when they push a gay agenda on everyone, I don't care for those things or them doing their best to bring down Christianity in the process.
There is no agenda to rid the u.s. of other faiths, mocked and laughed at or not, muslims, must tolerate them, athiests, scientologists, whatever the latest in relgion is, embrace it and respect it, make a place for it, but God or christianity, no. It's that agenda that Christians are oppossed to.
If others want to laugh go ahead, we can laugh at each other's ridiculous beliefs, be they christianity, scientology, or evolution,ect..
Pro gun people might laugh at anti gun positions or articles themselves, but there's never anything to laugh at when those gun rights are actually whittled away.

And do you think nbc would mock muslims like so, for fear of backlash by an angered "tolerant" public? Would they make a show that actually mocked homesexuality or other religons?

To the best of my knowledge almost all Christians believe God will in one day sit in some sort of judgement over everyone. Let him do his job, you can do yours by changing the channel.

God sent Jesus to die for all sins, God sends believers out to share that news in this world.
You could also ignore all the anti gun rhetoric and hope they never show up to get your guns, or you could fight for what you believe in.

This is bigger than just poking some fun at Christianity, it's another brick in the wall of an agenda to rid the u.s. public of it and God.

It also never ceases to amaze me that so many people can't see that the morals of children and this country declined considerably as God has been pushed out of the schools and seemingly many other places.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's not about a little persecution, it's about a liberal society doing everything possible to rid God from every possible place of this country which I believe was founded under that God.
Many here don't care for it or tolerate it when they push anti gun sentiment on everyone, or when they push a gay agenda on everyone, I don't care for those things or them doing their best to bring down Christianity in the process.
There is no agenda to rid the u.s. of other faiths, mocked and laughed at or not, muslims, must tolerate them, athiests, scientologists, whatever the latest in relgion is, embrace it and respect it, make a place for it, but God or christianity, no. It's that agenda that Christians are oppossed to.
If others want to laugh go ahead, we can laugh at each other's ridiculous beliefs, be they christianity, scientology, or evolution,ect..
Pro gun people might laugh at anti gun positions or articles themselves, but there's never anything to laugh at when those gun rights are actually whittled away.

And do you think nbc would mock muslims like so, for fear of backlash by an angered "tolerant" public? Would they make a show that actually mocked homesexuality or other religons?

To the best of my knowledge almost all Christians believe God will in one day sit in some sort of judgement over everyone. Let him do his job, you can do yours by changing the channel.

God sent Jesus to die for all sins, God sends believers out to share that news in this world.
You could also ignore all the anti gun rhetoric and hope they never show up to get your guns, or you could fight for what you believe in.

This is bigger than just poking some fun at Christianity, it's another brick in the wall of an agenda to rid the u.s. public of it and God.

It also never ceases to amaze me that so many people can't see that the morals of children and this country declined considerably as God has been pushed out of the schools and seemingly many other places.

Did you watch the show? book of daniel or the will and grace?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Freedom of expression is a good thing, whether or not you agree with what's being expressed.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#22]

this will and grace hasn't aired, didn't have to watch the other show, I read about it and listened about it on Christian radio shows. I'll take their word for it when they say it was an assult on Christianity. Besides the last thing I would do would be to up their ratings.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:56:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

this will and grace hasn't aired, didn't have to watch the other show, I read about it and listened about it on Christian radio shows. I'll take their word for it when they say it was an assult on Christianity. Besides the last thing I would do would be to up their ratings.

You'll take their word for it. they lied to you sir, perhaps you should THINK FOR YOURSELF

so you have no idea on the show the book of daniel, you didn't watch it and instead get fed " Christian radio shows".   now that is very very interesting. they never watched either.
they only condemned it before you could even watch it to make that call for yourself. that is pretty sad my friend.  
that thought process sounds a lot like the radical muslims who only do what the mullahs tell them and that's pretty scary and totally sad to me personally.

Look east......
YMMV
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:01:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
... didn't have to watch the other show, I read about it and listened about it on Christian radio shows. I'll take their word for it when they say it was an assult on Christianity...

I can understand ignorance, but I can't understand determination to remain ignorant.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

God got kicked out of school by Protestants trying to stop government funding of catholic schools.

Yeah too bad the good old days when catholics were called papists and people thought that if a catholic got elected to office the Pope would tell him what to do are gone.

Now I can openly go to a restaurant with a jew or black and eat lunch, the horror, unlike the "good ole days" of the first 1/2 of the twentieth century.

edit-if you can get that annoying Will and Grace off the air, though, I'm all behind you, though probably not for the same reasons.

Well your in luck...this is the last season for Will & Grace
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God got kicked out of school by Protestants trying to stop government funding of catholic schools.

Yeah too bad the good old days when catholics were called papists and people thought that if a catholic got elected to office the Pope would tell him what to do are gone.

Now I can openly go to a restaurant with a jew or black and eat lunch, the horror, unlike the "good ole days" of the first 1/2 of the twentieth century.

edit-if you can get that annoying Will and Grace off the air, though, I'm all behind you, though probably not for the same reasons.

Well your in luck...this is the last season for Will & Grace

I wonder if Christian radio will claim a victory even though this was said 8 or more months ago.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:31:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#29]
so you have no idea on the show the book of daniel, you didn't watch it and instead get fed " Christian radio shows". now that is very very interesting. they never watched either.
they only condemned it before you could even watch it to make that call for yourself. that is pretty sad my friend.

no actually the show book of daniel was screened for a number of people, and many among the christian radio shows and the guests they had speak on the matter had watched it. I do take their word for it.
Did any of you have to watch brokeback mountain to know whether or not it's something you agree with or you object to? Do you actually watch the democratic conventions to know whether or not their ideas agree with yours? Talk about ignorace, don't act as if 1 can't know what something's about from trusted reviewsor the basic outline of the plot. As if a show about a disfunctional "christian" family with homosexual characters and a represenation of jesus as someone who advises the main character opposite of what Jesus really would have was intended as complimentary promotion of what Christian values stand for.
Are you even an attempting to suggest to me it wasn't derogatory towards Christians? As if I missed the ten commandments or something.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Now I can openly go to a restaurant with a jew or black and eat lunch, the horror, unlike the "good ole days" of the first 1/2 of the twentieth century

You are correct, you can eat with whomever you like, but don't blame racism on Christians.
And of course you're correct, what was I thinking when I thought today's overall moral values with people and particularly youths have declined considerably. America's youths are more respectful, better educated, more physically fit, less sexually active, less sensitized to violence and finally completely free from the fear of school shootings more so than ever before. They've cleaned up their language as well. Each generation is filled with overwhelming progress in morals and values.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if Christian radio will claim a victory even though this was said 8 or more months ago.

no they are just hoping that local affiliates will at least cancell this particular show in areas where the show is likely to be very offensive, such as in the bible belt such as that of southern wv maybe. They hope individual towns will influence their local nbc affiliates to air something different.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

no they are just hoping that local affiliates will at least cancell this particular show in areas where the show is likely to be very offensive, such as in the bible belt such as that of southern wv maybe. They hope individual towns will influence their local nbc affiliates to air something different.

so even though this was rumor, you still claim it as fact and want to get it removed?

how about instead of trying to ban television shows, and other media that the rest of us normal non easily offended, non religious,non censor folk might like, and you and your christian friends change the channel.

or is that just patently to difficult to even fathom?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
so you have no idea on the show the book of daniel, you didn't watch it and instead get fed " Christian radio shows". now that is very very interesting. they never watched either.

no actually the show book of daniel was screened for a number of people, and many among the christian radio shows and the guests they had speak on the matter had watched it. I do take their word for it.
Did any of you have to watch brokeback mountain to know whether or not it's something you agree with or you object to? Do you actually watch the democratic conventions to know whether or not their ideas agree with yours? Talk about ignorace, don't act as if 1 can't know what something's about from trusted reviewsor the basic outline of the plot. As if a show about a disfunctional "christian" family with homosexual characters and a represenation of jesus as someone who advises the main character opposite of what Jesus really would have was intended as complimentary promotion of what Christian values stand for.
Are you even an attempting to suggest to me it wasn't derogatory towards Christians? As if I missed the ten commandments or something.

well, all I can say is, change the channel,  this was a representation of todays reality mixed with the "feel good" christian quality.
and again, the will and grace thing was a rumor, could it be that the christians have gotten a little carried away with their power and are quickly looking more and more a theocracy of censorship?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#34]
so even though this was rumor, you still claim it as fact and want to get it removed?

what is rumor, maybe you misread something I wrote, or maybe I miswrote something?

"how about instead of trying to ban television shows, and other media that the rest of us normal non easily offended, non religious,non censor folk might like, and you and your christian friends change the channel."

Or how about I complain where I feel I should. If you oppose it not being shown do your part on behalf of will and grace to have it shown.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#35]
if you are suggesting the will and grace episode is a rumor that's the 1st I've read about that.

could it be that the christians have gotten a little carried away with their power and are quickly looking more and more a theocracy of censorship?

no I don't consider christians to have power, no more than conservatives do among the liberal media. Conservatives have their fox, but overall, it's a biased liberal media. I feel that is no different than the entertainment industry and their assault on anything moral or conservative.
nbc is making it a point to disrespect christianity, who are we kidding, a show like that on good friday?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
if you are suggesting the will and grace episode is a rumor that's the 1st I've read about that.

could it be that the christians have gotten a little carried away with their power and are quickly looking more and more a theocracy of censorship?

no I don't consider christians to have power, no more than conservatives do among the liberal media. Conservatives have their fox, but overall, it's a biased liberal media. I feel that is no different than the entertainment industry and their assault on anything moral or conservative.
nbc is making it a point to disrespect christianity, who are we kidding, a show like that on good friday?

NBC had a big news conference to say as much. I guess that didn't make it to the Christian elites attention, only the rumor that is still followed. kind of selective of them to not hear the report/release of the case and spread rumor.  this happens a alot it seems with you guys over TV.

again, is it too hard to even fathom changing the channel? Naaaaa, they are out to make fun of and get the christians. other than TBOD had  gays in it, which I know just goes to your very core. the show was pretty well done and not as you claim. "christian bashing".

it's late and I bet no one is around, they have it on the net,  no one would even have to know you watched it.

www.nbc.com/The_Book_of_Daniel/

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:49:06 AM EDT
[#37]
NBC had a big news conference to say as much.

To say as much of what specifically?

again, is it too hard to even fathom changing the channel?

I change the channel enough. If that show is on on good friday, no.

"they are out to make fun of and get the christians."

actually some are, just like you know some are out to get your guns. nbc has a track record of it specifically.

the show was pretty well done and not as you claim.

well done? It lasted what, 1 episode, or did actually make it to the 2nd? And the Jesus figure? That show was exactly what I claim.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:56:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Some of you guys aren't happy unless you're being "persecuted". The victim mentality gets pretty tiresome. Is your faith really so weak that a television episode threatens it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
NBC had a big news conference to say as much.

To say as much of what specifically?

saying the show had nothing to do with the crusifiction or the making fun of it. it was a R U M o r

again, is it too hard to even fathom changing the channel?

I change the channel enough. If that show is on on good friday, no.

how theocratic of you.

"they are out to make fun of and get the christians."

actually some are, just like you know some are out to get your guns. nbc has a track record of it specifically.

the show was pretty well done and not as you claim.

well done? It lasted what, 1 episode, or did actually make it to the 2nd? And the Jesus figure? That show was exactly what I claim.

I unlike you watched the show before the holy rollers whined enough to get it pulled without even watching it. maybe that claim would be easier to take were you actually to have seen the show and not listened to the holy rollers for your every decission.

Sheepish, sheepish indeed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Nope, didn't watch it.  Also don't give two cents about homosexuals in the first place.  As long as two adults are consenting, I don't care what they do to each other.

Yep, watched it.  You see, I like to think for myself, not rely on spoon-fed information that's been "processed" by others.  Also watched the republican convention, and disagreed with a lot of their rhetoric as well.

More whacko-christian-talk-radio buzzwords.  Come back when you have your OWN opinion based on your OWN knowledge, and can do more than parrot what the radio told you to say.

If you heard on the radio that it wasn't derogatory towards christians, would you belive that?  If not, you need to take a long, critical look at yourself and question why you're willing to believe the bad, but not good.  Or maybe the christian "I'm being persecuted" complex is comforting to you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Some of you guys aren't happy unless you're being "persecuted". The victim mentality gets pretty tiresome. Is your faith really so weak that a television episode threatens it?

.... see my post on page 1

and a +1 for cutting my post down to the bare minimum.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
If you oppose it not being shown do your part on behalf of will and grace to have it shown.

Actually, I tried exactly that, using the form you posted, before you suggested it.

I also got a nasty-gram from the pro-censor group saying that was not the intended use of the form.

Since then that group has been spamming me with more cries for censorship, and REFUSES to take me off their mailing list.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't wait to hear the reply to that one.

Great question rodent.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great question rodent.

You won't.  They ignored it when I asked it on the first page.  They'll ignore it here too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great question rodent.

You won't.  They ignored it when I asked it on the first page.  They'll ignore it here too.

I think it is more can't than won't. there is no reply they could make IMHO

I removed the rest of my post, not sure if it would be taken wrong by the mods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top