Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:23:29 PM EDT
I am considering selling my '06 CBR1000 and have been looking at a Hypermotard or Super Duke.  Any here rode one or both?  What are you impressions and do you feel they are worth the price?  Thanks for any information.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I know where you can get an XR600R Motarded out AND with a set of Dirt wheels....

OH, and it is In NC......

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#2]
The Hypermotard is very cool. I don't think you would ever take it off road and it might cause some troubles with the speed enforcement officials. Did I mention it was very cool!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]
A friend just picked up his Super Duke R and he is very happy. He had been shopping the Hypermotard, Tuono and Speed Triple. Take a look at the Speed Triple too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top