Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 5:50:21 PM EDT
I am working on an 1965 R50 BMW and was wondering if there was anyone else out there that is involved with the old Beemers.  If there are where do you get your parts.  I know about Bluemoon and Capital.  I was wondering if there was anywhere else.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There is Bob's, in Maryland. Big dealer, lots to offer.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I just sold my R100gs and i have a /2 in parts, one of those lifetime restorations, I dont know what part of the country your from but the vintage weekend at mid ohio race track has probably the best source for old beemer parts in the world, the swap meet is unbelivable.  McM
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Bob's and Bluemoon.  If you are not already a member of BMW Motorcycle Owners of America you should join.  The monthly magazine has lots of ads and articles about restoring the old bikes.  bmwmoa.org
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Check with Repsychle in Ohio (Columbus area). A great selection of parts and not as pricey as Bob's.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]
When is the swap meet at mid - ohio?  I drive back and forth from illinois to PA regulary and I drive by there on the trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top