Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:17:27 AM EDT
Currently the type of work I'm involved in is really dirty ( Ironworker) and I dont want to trash the inside of my new truck.  I've tried using a large beach towel, but it is a real PITA to keep it on the seat surface.

I've been looking at these two brands:

GT Covers

and

Wet Okole

Any feedback would be really appreciated!!!

John
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the ones by Covercraft for my own truck. They are slightly loose, not the form fitting type.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.wetokole.com/
Wet Okole

thats my vote
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad has had his share of experience with seat covers...(Heavy Equipment Mechanic)...he's gone to Wal-Mart, and K-Mart and Pep Boys to get his seat covers.

IMO it's going to be less expensive but it'll be a universal fit...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
http://www.wetokole.com/
Wet Okole

thats my vote

+2
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
i feel your pain i used to be a welder,  about 4 years ago I went out and purchased a set of surefit saddle blanket type seat covers for my truck.   They wear like iron and work fine for me.

neoprene is really nice but IMO id put somthing like that in a sportty kinda ride. not a pickup.
(my .02 cents)

between your two choices though id pick the wet's.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Wet okole are the best set covers hands down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top