Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2010 6:33:35 PM EDT
Some asshat totaled my beloved 95 GMC

Well I found a replacement and the resto has begun
89 Chevy K1500,and every possible but of documentation you can think of.
I even have the window sticks the little key tag the dealer used.

I have the paper work on all the service every done on it.

It's pretty ruff right now but I have the mechanical work done and it's gone in the paint both next week.

I just put a trans in it,Zpacs,beast shield,big bands,you name it,it's in there............not even my driving with be able to break it
As of today it's got all new Bear brakes,new steering,Holley TBI unit and just about everything in the MSD catalog.
I keeping the stock wheels,it's an old truck and those are the wheels that go on it.
But I am looking for someone to re-finish them.
I'm also going to leave the interior mostly stock,but I am re-covering the seat.

I'll post pics when it's done so everyone can make fun of me for spending more on this old truck than it would cost to buy I new one
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
............................................................................................

(Sorry, that was my cat)

Nice truck! Love those older GM trucks(not a fan of the dash on those models) but my pops had a '95 and a '97.  Got 180,000 out of the '95(it was a diesel) before the heads went, and the '97 was a great truck(C2500 with a 305 and an auto).  Still miss it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks nice minus the cheesy late 1980's graphics

No cab corner rot...your ahead of the game.

Miss my '94

Link Posted: 4/16/2010 5:15:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks nice minus the cheesy late 1980's graphics

No cab corner rot...your ahead of the game.

Miss my '94

No rust or rot of any kind,it's never been out of Florida.
The graphics aren't coming back after it's painted.
Even if they didn't look so dated I can't find anyone who still makes or has them.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
13-17. I thought to myself. That is shitty... then I remember my Newer dodge gets 13-19.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
13-17. I thought to myself. That is shitty... then I remember my Newer dodge gets 13-19.

It's more like 18-20 now that it can breath but still irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.

Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:36:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top