Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2022 10:10:57 PM EDT
I listen to a lot of YouTube Videos, etc, but wonder who you listen to, how accurate have they been and are there paid subscriptions etc that help out even more?  I know many in investing hate crypto, so don't comment here if you do as I get it.  I've done well in the time I've invested in it and I'm not investing is shit coins, only ones that I see have real long term use as I think those will be the only ones that survive and thrive in the long term.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't invest in unregulated markets, especially when entire countries are competing for profits with the ability to manipulate the market. Read up on Joe Kennedy. Everything he did to make the family fortune is now illegal per the SEC.

China will take your money any time they want. Nations are also using Block Chain  / distributed ledger technology + AI + ML to track and control every citizen on the globe. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I build these systems for private companies.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I listen to a lot of YouTube Videos, etc, but wonder who you listen to...
View Quote

I listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio for free.

I own my own business, am financially independent, and completely debt free.

I live by the Five Pillars of Capitalism:

Decency
Responsibility
Productivity
Solvency
Frugality

I came up with the 5 Pillars myself, and by abiding by them,
I never have to worry about money for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t follow anyone and I ignore the talking heads.  I’ll read a post here and there on forums I got to for other stuff like here or retirement planning forums. Have a Wall Street journal subscription.

Back a good ten years ago I read everything I could but I was trying to figure shit out like wallets, mining, halvenings, difficulty increases and stuff.  Spent a lot of time on Reddit and crypto specific sites doing research but not anymore

Most of the original crypto forum sites I went to for info are long gone or bought out and are simple shill sites for various shady products.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of the original crypto forum sites I went to for info are long gone or bought out and are simple shill sites for various shady products.
View Quote

Most are gamblers.

Few are investors.

(self edited so as not to offend the delicate feelings of the liberal snowflakes )
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
OP asks to not post if you're not a fan of crypto and gets two posts from a guy banned from the Bitcoin thread for being annoying.

Personally, I only care about Bitcoin.  For podcasts, The Investors Podcast,  All-In Podcast, and Rebel Capitalist.  They're all generally about investing/market news, but almost all of the hosts and guests are pro-crypto so you get a good mix.  Nobody ever really talks about anything other than Bitcoin as far as crypto goes though.  I think all these guys release their pods on Youtube also.

InvestAnswers on Youtube does a good job of mixing mostly crypto of all kinds with financial news and charts.  He pumps Solana a little too much, but he's aware of it.  Trader University does some good quick Bitcoin videos.  Mark Moss is also a good channel to watch.

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't invest in unregulated markets, especially when entire countries are competing for profits with the ability to manipulate the market. Read up on Joe Kennedy. Everything he did to make the family fortune is now illegal per the SEC.

China will take your money any time they want. Nations are also using Block Chain  / distributed ledger technology + AI + ML to track and control every citizen on the globe. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I build these systems for private companies.
View Quote

To each their own, but I've done fairly well in crypto.  I made 10x my investment on DOGE.  3x on SHIBA INU.  I did take a hit on Solana, bought it around Thanksgiving last year, and it went up 15% not long after, but I wasn't paying attention and it dropped.  That's the only money I've lost on crypto.  I don't like to hold crypto too long, but occasionally I'll just let part of an investment ride after I've pulled out my initial investment and some profit.    

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To each their own, but I've done fairly well in crypto.  I made 10x my investment on DOGE.  3x on SHIBA INU.  I did take a hit on Solana, bought it around Thanksgiving last year, and it went up 15% not long after, but I wasn't paying attention and it dropped.  That's the only money I've lost on crypto.  I don't like to hold crypto too long, but occasionally I'll just let part of an investment ride after I've pulled out my initial investment and some profit.    

View Quote

Some people gain from pyramids.

Most lose.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#8]
InvestAnswers-YouTube
Paul Barron-YouTube

Lots of crypto twitter guys
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I first found out about BTC from Max Keiser in 2011 and still follow him.

For a short term outlook, listen to Tone Vays. He's a technical trader.

As for Macro, Kevin O'Leary, yes Mr Wonderful (he has some great watch related content too)

Pomp is also good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#10]
The only crypto I invest in are the ISO20022 coins that will be used in the new banking system replacing the old swift system. I have one content creator on youtube I watch for it and its Tees crypto spot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I invested couple of thousands in Luna.
Huge mistake. At this moment i don't want to look in the direction of crypto anymore and concentrate on my own business.
Curious how many guys using an accounting help from overseas? I started to read more about accounting services in Estonia and i really think it can save me some cash.
Would love to hear different opinions.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I invested couple of thousands in Luna.
Huge mistake
View Quote

ouch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Justin huhn
Blair street capitol

These are both very specific commodi5y analysts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top