Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2020 9:37:35 AM EDT
I’ve been looking for a good system for this for a while.    I’ll send a quote out to a customer for pricing with quantities of 10, 100, 500 and 3000 for example.  But then in quickbooks I only have one price for the part so I usually just end up using that or changing it to fit the quantity and then that becomes the new price.

Does anyone have any easy ideas or systems for this. If there’s a way to do it in quickbooks that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Create subitems under the item with names based on quantity.  You would have an item named "Widget" with subitems Widget009, Widget025, Widget100, Widget500, Widget999, Widget999+, etc.  The number would represent the quantity range, and then you'd set a different price for each subitem.  You wouldn't change the description, just the subitem name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top