Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 12:25:42 PM EDT
My brother and his combat team suffered their first loss yesterday in Iraq.  They left Ft. Wainwright 9/18 for FOB Warhorse.  May god watch over them and bring them home safely when the mission is complete.   Rest in peace fellow soldier and may your brothers in arms exact righteous retribution on the perpetrators of the attack.

Update:  They took on a mortar attack.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#1]
prayers sent for their protection and ability to focus clearly on the job that needs to be done...

RIP, Soldier.  Thank you for your willingness to give your life for our country.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
prayers sent for their protection and ability to focus clearly on the job that needs to be done...

RIP, Soldier.  Thank you for your willingness to give your life for our country.  

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Track Palin's Unit
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure if he is in my brothers unit or not, I think her son was supposed to eave a few weeks before my bro.  Although I think he is in a Stryker Battallion like my bro.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not sure if he is in my brothers unit or not, I think her son was supposed to eave a few weeks before my bro.  Although I think he is in a Stryker Battallion like my bro.

I was referring to the BDE.
Regardless, my thoughts are with our Alaskan Soldiers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top