Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:45:57 AM EDT
any members here? just got here recently.
im workin at the JAMOC
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
What are things like there now? I was at Summerall during OIF II and Speicher was a real dust bowl back then.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
in the middle of a sand storm currently, apparently it rained for a few days just before we arrved.
not to bad being on an army base.... much different from the AF bases. out of tents and into CHEWS, two man connex style rooms bassically... chow aint bad either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
So your in a sandstorm also. I'm down in LSA Andaconda, a sand storm blew in late yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
It wasn't so bad.. ive been through worse. i stink like JP8 right now... damned EROs
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm working up at the DMAIN now.  And Im glad you think the chow aint bad, I think it sucks myself, although I know it can get worse.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I spent about a week at Spiecher last October.  I thought the DFAC on the aviation side was pretty incredible.  It was definitely better than where I came from.  
I'm back home now, enjoying some of my wifes homemade tortillas and enchilladas.  Take care, and be safe.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm working up at the DMAIN now.  And Im glad you think the chow aint bad, I think it sucks myself, although I know it can get worse.

I am SICK and TIRED of chicken! it took about two weeks to officially hit SUCK status.

hey, come by the JAMOC sometime and look for SRA Martz. I work days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top