Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:06:39 AM EDT
I am leaving in a few hours for the desert.  Just wanted to let you know that the people that have contacted me I will be there soon and ya'll can fill me in on how things should be and I can try and make it better.  I am a lowly Captain but working staff so I should have lots of pull.  When I go outside the wire for those few trips to the FOBs I will make sure I find someone from ARFCOM if there is one there and would like to post pics if permited on the site just to show how ARFCOM is helping the war effort.  Well all take care back here and see you in a bit.  

Scott
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we are on the same flight...

If you are going by C-130.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top