Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2007 6:41:17 PM EDT

GO VOLS!
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure would have been nice to have a good team playing LSU.

Might have given the Dawgs a chance to jump OSU if one of the top 2 lose.

That tiebreaker guarantees that the SEC won't get to kick the shit out of someone in the BCS title game.
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 4:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Woo-Hoo!
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That tiebreaker guarantees that the SEC won't get to kick the shit out of someone in the BCS title game.

You don't remember us owning GA on every side of the ball?  They didn't even have a chance in Neyland this year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't remember us owning GA on every side of the ball?  They didn't even have a chance in Neyland this year.

I guess somebody shot his Dawg.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess somebody shot his Dawg.

Yeah, I think UT did.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got no dawg in this fight; I went to UF.  We hung 59 points on the Vols this year, in case anyone has forgotten.  

My point was that UGA playing in the SEC title game gives them a slim chance to go to the BCS championship.  UT vs LSU ruins any opportunity to have the Buckeyes get killed in the national chamionship game by an SEC school again.  It's a little known fact that every time a Big 10 school loses to a team from the SEC, an angel gets her wings.

Enjoy your time in Orlando, because as we all know, you can't spell citrus, without UT!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 10:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Link Posted: 11/29/2007 3:26:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've got no dawg in this fight; I went to UF.  We hung 59 points on the Vols this year, in case anyone has forgotten.  

My point was that UGA playing in the SEC title game gives them a slim chance to go to the BCS championship.  UT vs LSU ruins any opportunity to have the Buckeyes get killed in the national chamionship game by an SEC school again.  It's a little known fact that every time a Big 10 school loses to a team from the SEC, an angel gets her wings.

Enjoy your time in Orlando, because as we all know, you can't spell citrus, without UT!

Yup, UF sure did! Some of my best friends are Gators and they never fail to remind me. It's a great rivalry. Glad you can spell Citrus, your hard earned dollars paid off at UF. Now excuse me while this hayseed goes and gets a pair of shoes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Now excuse me while this hayseed goes and gets a pair of shoes.

Sorry.

Can't help you there.

The free shoes guys are in Tallahassee.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now excuse me while this hayseed goes and gets a pair of shoes.

Sorry.

Can't help you there.

The free shoes guys are in Tallahassee.

That's a good one, I forgot about that!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey, waddaya know?  The system works!

The SEC gets to crush the Big 10 for a national championship.  Again.

Have a good time in Orlando!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Have a good time in Orlando!

I stand corrected.  Looks like the Citrus folks like UF better.

Be sure to hit Shepherd's in Clearwater the Sunday before the game.  Bring condoms.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, looks like we get a bloomin' onion. You guys beat Michigan!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah, looks like we get a bloomin' onion. You guys beat Michigan!

Mike Hamilton was talking to the outback bowl prior to the championship game.  Almost like he expected to lose.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#16]

We need not worry you guys got our bowl. We get a new one, and once agian, "you can't spell oUTback w/o UT".

Hmmmm....I wonder. You can't spell FUlmer w/o UF. We'll pack the pudge up and send him on down! He loves Krispy Kremes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top