Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2005 3:35:54 PM EDT
What a great sports day for TheCynic. The Bengals take a commanding lead in the AFC North by beating Pittsburgh and the Buckeyes head to the desert as the #4 team in the country to face the golden domers.

How sweet it is...
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What a great sports day for TheCynic. The Bengals take a commanding lead in the AFC North by beating Pittsburgh and the Buckeyes head to the desert as the #4 team in the country to face the golden domers.

How sweet it is...

Cynic:

For deej86:
The Bears are kicking ass and taking names! 9-3.

The Huskers are doing great! Could be doing a bit better...but heading to Alamo Bowl or Holiday Bowl..
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd love to see them go far in the playoffs. They have a dominating D, too bad Kyle Orton is teh suck.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.zoobomb.org/albums/Archives/w00t.sized.jpg

Quoted:

I'd love to see them go far in the playoffs. They have a dominating D, too bad Kyle Orton is teh suck.

Hopefully they'll sub out Orton for someone else...I know the guy they want to sub Orton out for, can't remember his name for the life of me.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hopefully they'll sub out Orton for someone else...I know the guy they want to sub Orton out for, can't remember his name for the life of me.  

I hope that you don't mean Rex Grossman.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope that you don't mean Rex Grossman.

Assuming by the smiley next to his name, he is also teh suck.  

I was reading the Sun-Times today and the chances are somewhat slim that they would get in, they would have to beat Atlanta, and Dallas, and Buffalo IIRC would have to both lose.

At this point if they continue to go the way they are going, I am going to say screw it and support the Colts.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, well well.  Grossman did make his return and beat the Falcons.  He was able to get the offense to make a defense look for the pass.  And the defense was definetly worthy of being called "The Monsters of the Midway" again!  GO BEARS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top