Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2012 1:43:00 PM EDT
How much will the Patriots defeat the Ravens by in the AFC championship game?

My prediction 31 10

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Pats 41 -17
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoop Whooop it's a commin!

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the ravens will win
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Only if they can get an effective and constant pass rush.

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if they can get an effective and constant pass rush.

My prediction of the 49er's beating the Ravens in the Super Bowl is looking good. The Ravens will get the rush, but how much and how consistent will it be? I agree, putting Brady on his ass is paramount for them to win.
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Well in a few hours we will know. I doubt the Ravens will be able to contain the Patriots tight ends, that will be a killer for them. If they bring the heat Brady will burn em.

I don't need a gun I got a Gronk!
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Well not exactly like I thought it would go down. Even though the officials tried like hell to fix the game the Patriots prevailed!

Next stop the Super Bowl!
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well not exactly like I thought it would go down. Even though the officials tried like hell to fix the game the Patriots prevailed!

Those tears making you bitter?
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those tears making you bitter?

Please explain.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 5:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Well just another wasted trip for the Pats, The Giants will beat them again, At least they didn't have to travel as far this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top