Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 1:52:44 PM EDT
It would basically start out in a Rocky Mountain area city, with the combine occupation in full swing. However, there will be a new combine. It shall roughly be a combination of a Storm Trooper and a SS trooper.(Stahlhelm, jack boots, cool armor.) Slightly larger than the other combine, and a lot stronger. There will be a small rebellion, and as a result a Nazi Storm Trooper thing will be killed. A former professor will see it, and he and a mechanic will turn it into an HEV type suit. Then you, the obvious asocial, lard ass, basement dweller badass motherfucker, will get in the suit, and wreck hell. And so, a chain reaction rebellion shall start. Then the combine will bombard the area with headcrabs, and make sure no one gets out.

I've made the hands/arm model for the player:

I've started work on a 1987 Ford F150:

And I've Finished a USP model:

BTW: Most models/textures/characters(combine, citizens, zombies, et cetera)/sound will be reused. However, all weapons, all suit sounds, and the truck will be custom models, done by me. I am starting this project by myself, and once I get a lot of the models done and textured, I'll be recruiting the help of a concept artist, mapper, scripter, and a bunch of voice actors.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to do a lot of skinning and concept art for BF2 mods. If I can ever figure out how Source handles stuff, I'd love to help. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top