Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 7:42:53 AM EDT
Ok the guild im in is filled with retards that will never progress past Naxx 25. EVER!! Im geared I know WTF im doing. I just now need to find a new guild, one that is doing EoE and beyond. As on of the raid leaders I have tried and tried to get us prepped and ready. But every time we as officers agree on something. the damn Guild Leader does just the opposite. We say no alts in runs work on your mains. Boom next week him and a few others are running alts.. Im like WTF! we are never going to progress if people dont gear and work on there mains.

So any way.. Im used to raiding 5-6 nights a week. Acting at main tank or off tank. Im sitting in full T7.5 gear. 25 man raid buffed i sit at 40k health and 28k armor. I generate about 5k TPS. I bet your thinking WOW Fat you should be able to go to Any guild you want.. well its not that easy.. Vitanova is a Death Knight..

Here is a link to her armory page.. linky to armory

So if you know of any guilds that are looking for a good tank.. man i need a new guild..

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Transfer to Destromath, medium to high pop PVP server and I'll assure that you'll always have a spot.

We clear Malyg/Sarth +2D on 25 man, going to be working on 3D this week I believe.

If you're pro we'd love to have a good tank in our Sarth 3D on 10 man.

My main is Fillandor, just armory him, the only person with that name...

I actually went from full Holy to Prot just fucking around on an off night, and ended up MTing most of the time that's how desperate we are for tanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Transfer to Destromath, medium to high pop PVP server and I'll assure that you'll always have a spot.

We clear Malyg/Sarth +2D on 25 man, going to be working on 3D this week I believe.

If you're pro we'd love to have a good tank in our Sarth 3D on 10 man.

My main is Fillandor, just armory him, the only person with that name...

I actually went from full Holy to Prot just fucking around on an off night, and ended up MTing most of the time that's how desperate we are for tanks.

Damn If you weren't on a PVP server I'd transfer tonight. They have jacked PVP up so bad it's not even funny (never liked PVP to begin with but it's just stupid now)
I can't find a decent home for my prot pally and I refuse to go holy on him to raid I like tanking too much. Alleria was screaming for tanks so I leveled him and got him some decent gear but even the pug 25 mans are retards so I gave up and got my mage rolling again.

ETA:  I feel for ya Fat everybody "wants" tanks but once they get em they either suck or recruit 50 at a time and hope like hell it works.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ETA: I feel for ya Fat everybody "wants" tanks but once they get em they either suck or recruit 50 at a time and hope like hell it works.

Ya i have naxx 25 man.. tanking of course.. just need 2 items out of there now.. the wife asked me nicely to play tonight.. And I'm making a pitcher of Margarita's.. Drunk tank here I come..

get this..

Talking with the GL today about the new instances in 3.1.. Im saying lets take a hard group of 10 in and do the place for progression.. He's like no.. lets do the 25 man and get teh good loot.. /facepalm

With the retards in the guild, most runs i want to kick puppies when im finished.. Heals and Tanks are topnotch but most of the DPS is just friggen retarded..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh god....wow.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#5]
WoW?  Give it up!  It's for the children!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: I feel for ya Fat everybody "wants" tanks but once they get em they either suck or recruit 50 at a time and hope like hell it works.

Ya i have naxx 25 man.. tanking of course.. just need 2 items out of there now.. the wife asked me nicely to play tonight.. And I'm making a pitcher of Margarita's.. Drunk tank here I come..

get this..

Talking with the GL today about the new instances in 3.1.. Im saying lets take a hard group of 10 in and do the place for progression.. He's like no.. lets do the 25 man and get teh good loot.. /facepalm

With the retards in the guild, most runs i want to kick puppies when im finished.. Heals and Tanks are topnotch but most of the DPS is just friggen retarded..

I was with you when Wrath first came out, I didn't give a shit about 25 mans, I'd much rather just storm through with close friends on 10 man but I don't think Ulduar is going to be that much harder than Naxx. The hard modes obviously will and some of the strats are going to require some learning but hopefully that will restore the sense of accomplishment that is currently absent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top