Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 6:27:04 AM EDT
I've been playing this game for a few days now and really like it.  My question is does having bad karma limit your game quests.  I know if you have really bad karma people won't give you free stuff and may respond differently, but will it effect what side missions you can do and keep you from getting the best ending in the game??

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been playing this game for a few days now and really like it.  My question is does having bad karma limit your game quests.  I know if you have really bad karma people won't give you free stuff and may respond differently, but will it effect what side missions you can do and keep you from getting the best ending in the game??

It will keep you from having certain companions, but then evil also allows you certain companions. Not sure about good karma only missions, probably are some I think the slaver ones are only allowed if evil so makes sense that they'd have good ones too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
hmmmm.  I read if you kill everyone on megaton you can get a crapload of ammo and caps......  Very tempting.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top