Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Most Definately.

+1, I played the Demo and It ROCKS.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, never liked Star Wars, and I know I won't like a game based upon it.

-d
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

-d

Even Jedi Knight?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely not. There was a time when LucasArts products were a sure thing -- classy, exciting and a great value for your money. Now they're little more than a Star Wars Crap Factory churning out substandard and/or overpriced tangential SW swill and wallowing in the obscene profit.

Jedi Knight II was unforgiveably lame. The first Battlefront was weak in almost every aspect, the second only slightly less so. Republic Commando was a joke. Galaxies rapes you on the software, then rapes you again to play it online.

Borrowed copies and no-CD patches are the only way I play LucasArts shite nowadays.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-d

Even Jedi Knight?

I don't like any of the Star Wars stuff... big computer geek, but don't like any Sci-Fi stuff.

-d
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-d

Even Jedi Knight?

I don't like any of the Star Wars stuff... big computer geek, but don't like any Sci-Fi stuff.

-d

Jedi Knight Outcast rocked, They need to make another Jedi Game.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Absolutely not. There was a time when LucasArts products were a sure thing -- classy, exciting and a great value for your money. Now they're little more than a Star Wars Crap Factory churning out substandard and/or overpriced tangential SW swill and wallowing in the obscene profit.

Jedi Knight II was unforgiveably lame. The first Battlefront was weak in almost every aspect, the second only slightly less so. Republic Commando was a joke. Galaxies rapes you on the software, then rapes you again to play it online.

Borrowed copies and no-CD patches are the only way I play LucasArts shite nowadays.

Well, Rebellion came out in the glory day sof Lucas Arts.... so hopefully this willl be what Rebellion should have been.

Picked up my copy half an hour ago.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
To be fair I checked out the demo, and the presentation -- sound and graphics -- are impressive but it's one of those tedious click-and-drag management games that I'd rather bleed out from ebola than endure. If you like that kind of thing it's likely very good (he said grudgingly).
Top Top