Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 5:43:46 AM EDT
"You'll have to kill me, Tex" I had a blast with you guys last night on Sharqi Peninsula.  I've never gotten 92 points in a round before.  Oh, and Gibby I think it was, thanks for "letting" me use you for target practice.  I ended up getting 23 or so kills at the end of the round (combination of Stinger and f2000 kills), and I got veteren assault combat out of the deal.  Great fun.  Course, I was off my game the very next round of Sharqi.  I sat on the Stinger at Hotel like I did in the first round but I never was able to find anything to shoot down, pity.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
"You'll have to kill me, Tex" I had a blast with you guys last night on Sharqi Peninsula.  I've never gotten 92 points in a round before.  Oh, and Gibby I think it was, thanks for "letting" me use you for target practice.  I ended up getting 23 or so kills at the end of the round (combination of Stinger and f2000 kills), and I got veteren assault combat out of the deal.  Great fun.  Course, I was off my game the very next round of Sharqi.  I sat on the Stinger at Hotel like I did in the first round but I never was able to find anything to shoot down, pity.

I think I killed you a few times as well!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
That you did my friend.  Just you wait for tonight! I've been practicing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds like its on to me!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That you did my friend.  Just you wait for tonight! I've been practicing.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The fact that I could lock on to the Cobra and blow it away before it could take off, amused me to no end.  The heat signature wouldn't move for several seconds, I could fire both Stinger's off, reload, fire again, and the heat signature appeared to stay put the entire time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I finally figured out how to get past it. Dang stinger whores!  Frustrating, but fun.  I really like err... hate this dang game.
Top Top