Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:25:24 PM EDT
I need a walk through for the last special forces training mission.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#2]
When I played, giving someone a walkthrough of the E&E was taboo.  You gotta earn it.  It's doable, it just takes patience and a lot of time.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When I played, giving someone a walkthrough of the E&E was taboo.  You gotta earn it.  It's doable, it just takes patience and a lot of time.

I dont really give a shit as to whats taboo.  Never played the game, never will.  Much better games out there that I would rather pay for, then a free game like americas army.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont really give a shit as to whats taboo.  Never played the game, never will.  Much better games out there that I would rather pay for, then a free game like americas army.

+1

Get the cheat sheets for the tests. I watch boring PPT presentations at work, I don't need that shit in a game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top