Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 4:01:44 AM EDT
I see lots of ppl using Enfields (L85s) and G36Ks with silencers on co-op Tango Hunts. These rifles come with dot scopes (or at least 2x, not as powerful as the ACOGs but it's a freebie), and the silencers help with accuracy and stability.

But what are some of your favorite kit choices?

I ran through all the #s one night and found the M14 w/ Silencer would probably be the most powerful CQB/Medium Range rifle (irons only tho) while the HK G36K w/ Silencer is the second (L85 and M16/M4 w/ Silencer drops a few damage points).

For pistols, the Mk 23 + Hi Cap mag would probably be the best secondary weapon???? The Desert Eagles limit mag capacity and aren't as stable. But from what I've seen, I have never run out of primary ammo or secondary ammo: Either the objective has been completed or my character dies.

I always take a full load of frags (6) for door breaching, room clearing, and cheap/easy kills through 2nd/3rd floor windows.

I just wish the M67s were more powerful - like Lloyd's Mods for Rainbow Six Rogue Spear/Urban Operations. You could blast out all the windows from an entire room with 1 nade, and take out like 9 tangos at a time.

The Rainbow Six 3 frag nades are like flashbangs with a bit more oomph.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I share your same likes. M14 or FAL with SD are great for long range silent 1 shot drops. if I know things will be hectic I grab either the M16 and SD or the FNC SD.

The thing I don't like about the game is that the iron sights zoom in. How lame is that? If I can't have a scope give me real iron sights! And not the fuzzy ones in AA. Some nice crisp clean sights.

That and don't limit what I can carry on my gun. M14 with scope and SD would be sweet! I understand why the limited it but damnit, I wish they hadn't.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the L85A1. Use it with SD for being  sneaky or c mag for ass stompin'.

I really love this game. I have since the day I bought it, when it first came out.

Let's get a game together sometime. I'm usually available after 10:30pm est during the week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top