Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 8:16:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
i remember a clan whus cheating/hacking at AA:O and then the clan site had somthing like "This Site has been Seased by the FBI" or somthing like that
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#2]
This crap happens all the time.  I've played clans who would send over an "infiltrator" to learn what methods/tactics the opposition was using.  Once, while I was playing on SF Hospital, there where six clan members playing on the opposition.  I was having pretty good luck with what I was doing,  and was actually scoring some points and not getting killed for a change.  Shortly, one of the clan members changed sides and followed me around to see what I was doing.  I didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late.  My scoring went down dramatically.  

All's fair in love and war, I guess.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I've opened up on an enemy soldier at near point-blank range and riddled him with about ten bullets...and he ran away. Go figure.

Also, I was playing Bridge Crossing and I sprinted to the bridge where I met an enemy virtually at our tower. That is impossible without cheating.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I was getting some good kills in the SF Hospital. During a couple of games a guy just kept following me. When I'd get into position to fire the RPG, he would stand directly behind the RPG so that he would get killed from the backblast and I would get mega points deducted for his suicide. If you get enough ROE, you'll be automatically booted from the server.

The next round I finally noticed, I watched very carefully to see what he was doing. He was definitely not a newbie, he knew exactly what he was doing. His Honor was in the 80s, and was just trying to ruin it for me.  I would just get ready to fire, then I would see his rifle barrel poking out to the side in my peripheral vision. I turned around and there he is sucking the RPG exhaust... just when I'm about to pull the trigger. I turn around and he is huggin my ass. So, I quickly move to the other side of the street, but he tries to chase behind me before my shot is fired. He was trying to get me kicked off automatically for high ROE or ruin my score. I switched weapons the next round and did some of my other favorite assaults on the the other side.

What I hate most is in the bridge game SE. I'd have a sniper rifle. With the damn fog I can't even see the other side where all the bad guys were. I'm not talking about them spamming (203 gernading) the spawning area with 203s at the start of the game.

The enemy 203 would nail every spot where the snipers would be hiding. Not that I would go to the same spot during the game, I'm always moving. There is no way in hell a 203 guy could see where we were. They either had a spotter on our team or had a hack where they didn't have the fog or haze. We would get 4-5 guys in a row being blown up by 203s. They'd hit every freaking tree - rock we were prone to. Like I said we wouldn't have a set place, always making our moves random and moving during the game.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I hate it when the Enemy 203 has unlimited ammo

That's why I stick to official servers... At least they kick you for cheating
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I hate it when the Enemy 203 has unlimited ammo

That's why I stick to official servers... At least they kick you for cheating

Ahaaaa. I am now enlightened....

Official servers for me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Stuff like this makes you reall want to band together only with your own clan and vote everybody else out....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]
A good 203er on Bridge SE can really mess up your day. But most times they aren't cheating.

Ever notice that the fog is thinner in the corners of your screen? That's how they do it. They orient their player so that they scan popular cover/concealment areas in the corner of their screen. They know the maps, they notice when 1 or 2 pixels are out of place, then they drop a 203 on it. Pow, you're dead.

A too-good 203er is often good enough reason to find a different server.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
yup, official servers only here.  they have really cracked down on cheats since the last time i played (around 4 months ago) adding Punk Buster really has helped.  before they added it, no fog hacks, zoom hacks, aimbot, unlimited ammo, GPS hacks, etc... were all common.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top