Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2013 3:06:17 PM EDT
Now I got a replacement through amazon for 5 bucks and am constantly getting disc read errors on both ps3's I have. So I know not my ps3 so I have tried all the crap listed online and am hoping somone here can help.????
I have deleted all old game data then cleared system cache installed updates to no success yet seller is highly rated and stated disc was tested and working it looks gtg no blemishes and such almost like new and still disc read error.??? what have any here done to get through this issue? Before I broke my first it worked fine never an issue this disc looks fine but getting disc read error constantly even after patch 1.24???????????? help if you can I loved this game.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a new copy with the dlc 1 so we shall see iff thi works. it should arrive on the 10th I will report.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
play BF4

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I have just like the mw3 game as well hope it will work.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope the new disc fixes the issue. I haven't run into any issues like that but at least the game is inexpensive now.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#5]
New disc came with all dlc's and works great so glad I did this I forgoot how fun this game is. So first tried a replacement disc that didn't work only went to main menu got my refund total of 9.71 counting shipping paid less than 20 shipped for new with dlc's and it works!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New disc came with all dlc's and works great so glad I did this I forgoot how fun this game is. So first tried a replacement disc that didn't work only went to main menu got my refund total of 9.71 counting shipping paid less than 20 shipped for new with dlc's and it works!
View Quote

Great news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top