Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 1:35:08 PM EDT
Who has taken them to help thm lose weight? I was thinking of adding Hydroxycut to my program. I've only taken regular supplemants like mega man and stuff, nothing for weight or bodybuilding.

Did you see much success with it? What else should I be looking at that would help?

-mac
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
My manager uses Red Line and claims it works wonders. He has tried a lot of different stuff, so I would immagine he should know.

I reccomend doing it the old fashioned way of excersising more, and eating less though, as it will work out much better in the long run. YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I like Thermo-gain.  Although it claims to build muscle, which it doesnt without u lifting.

It will make you sweat like a pig and gives you some extra engery for the gym.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
redline by VPX....works like a champ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top