Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 5:54:05 PM EDT
I have been working out steady for two years run 2 miles a day lift weights (not bodybuilding just staying in shape) I took a two month break due to work now Im back in the gym and I cant stop eating! Is this normal?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
TAG

I've had the same problem. If I lay out from the gym for a while I'll eat like a cow for a week or two when I return??????
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Durring your break from excercise, your body's metabolism stabilized.  Now that you are back to working out, your metabolism has increaeed and your body is craving food.  This is normal and actually a good thing.  Even though you may be eating a little bit more, your increased metabolism will eliminate any extra calories.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Durring your break from excercise, your body's metabolism stabilized.  Now that you are back to working out, your metabolism has increaeed and your body is craving food.  This is normal and actually a good thing.  Even though you may be eating a little bit more, your increased metabolism will eliminate any extra calories.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top