Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:18:37 PM EDT
 Really, really dumb question.     For the last 2 months I've increased my water intake to 1/2 a gallon to a gallon of water a day.  I do feel better phisycally and mentalyand it has help to speed wieghtloss.         Predictably my urine output has also increased.  My output has tripled and it's a PIA.   My job won't allow  the amount bathroom breaks I need to take during the day.   Before I never had to get up at night to relieve myself, now i get up at least twice a night.  
I know it's not diabetes,I was tested 6 months ago for life insurance.  
Do those of you who drink large amounts of water experience such symptoms?    If so how do you deal with it.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
 Really, really dumb question.     For the last 2 months I've increased my water intake to 1/2 a gallon to a gallon of water a day.  I do feel better phisycally and mentalyand it has help to speed wieghtloss.         Predictably my urine output has also increased.  My output has tripled and it's a PIA.   My job won't allow  the amount bathroom breaks I need to take during the day.   Before I never had to get up at night to relieve myself, now i get up at least twice a night.  
Do those of you who drink large amounts of water experience such symptoms?    If so how do you deal with it.  

I'm in the bathroom a lot too.  People tease me but I don't care.  Luckily for me, bathroom breaks are not a problem at work or at home!

I just deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I piss every 1.5-2 hrs. as I drink at least a galon of water per day. In the summers I will drink up to 3 gal/day. I can manage to sleep through the night most times though. I cut down on my water in the winter when I am not sweating as much.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Frequent urination at night may be a sign of an enlarged prostate.

Or you could be pregnant.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'd get tested again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top