Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 7:33:29 PM EDT
I've been looking for a supplement that can help me get to the next level....trying to find somethign that supplements the cardio/ HIT workouts that i've been doing.

seems like most 'powders' are geared towards gains in mass,etc....is there anything out there that supports lean muscle, but is also geared to high defintion?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Duct tape a trim works... so does METH at TRIM, think the guy on the corner at 3 am might be able to sell you some...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried and ECA stack?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you looked at OxyElite Pro (USP Labs)? It seems to be very highly rated.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Might not work very good with his HIT workouts, or so I've read online.  I've used it before, and liked the results.

Also liked Lipo-6.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
seems like most 'powders' are geared towards gains in mass,etc....is there anything out there that supports lean muscle, but is also geared to high defintion?

First off, the definition of a thermogenic drug is to produce heat through metabolic stimulation. Cardio will burn more fat and is also healthy for your body (reduces stress, naturally increases metabolism, conditions respiratory system, etc.)
Assuming this drug does work, your weight loss plan will fail in the long term. The only way to lose weight is to intake less cals than you burn. If this drug is artificially increasing your metabolism, as soon as you stop taking it you will begin gaining weight(fat).

Gain Mass: Lift big, eat big
Lean Muscle: Lift big, do cardio, eat "normal"

You need tons of protein to gain muscle mass. Body builders work in 2 phases: gaining mass, and losing fat. When they gain mass it isn't all in muscle, so they then work to burn off the fat.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

ECA and green tea extract, 3 times a day.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First off, the definition of a thermogenic drug is to produce heat through metabolic stimulation. Cardio will burn more fat and is also healthy for your body (reduces stress, naturally increases metabolism, conditions respiratory system, etc.)

Assuming this drug does work, your weight loss plan will fail in the long term. The only way to lose weight is to intake less cals than you burn. If this drug is artificially increasing your metabolism, as soon as you stop taking it you will begin gaining weight(fat).
Gain Mass: Lift big, eat big

Lean Muscle: Lift big, do cardio, eat "normal"

You need tons of protein to gain muscle mass. Body builders work in 2 phases: gaining mass, and losing fat. When they gain mass it isn't all in muscle, so they then work to burn off the fat.

This is a good response, but I think I can say it more simply (correct me if I'm wrong).

Your workout style will determine your muscle growth.  A thermogenic won't determine the type of muscle you put on.  See Yani's post for details
I like Cytosport's Fast Twitch caffeine free.

I think this is just about the best price you'll get anywhere:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/fastfree.html

It contains creatine, so it will replace your creatine supp if you're taking one.  The carbs in it are very good for keeping you going strong too.  You can buy their Cytomax to add to it if you decide you want a lower dose of the preworkout and higher carbs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top