Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2017 5:09:52 PM EDT
Been more than a few years since I lived here and don't recall who I used to use.  Any recomendations for FFL's that charge less than $20 per txfer? Im in Papillion...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Lee McMurray.  He's off 135th & Harrison.  $20.00.  Very nice guy. He's always quick to respond to emails, calls.  I was watching tracking on a handgun I had sent to him last week.  Five minutes after it showed delivered he was calling me to come pick it up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks that will do..!  

In some light reading, it appears we still have to have a stupid pistol purchasing permit, ehh?  

I thought that was overturned but maybe I am thinking of the registering your gun with the OPD...
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks that will do..!  

In some light reading, it appears we still have to have a stupid pistol purchasing permit, ehh?  

I thought that was overturned but maybe I am thinking of the registering your gun with the OPD...
View Quote
Yes.  You need a pistol permit or CCW permit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lee McMurray.  He's off 135th & Harrison.  $20.00.  Very nice guy. He's always quick to respond to emails, calls.  I was watching tracking on a handgun I had sent to him last week.  Five minutes after it showed delivered he was calling me to come pick it up.
View Quote
This is who I use as well. Great guy.

We do have a pistol purchase permit but CCW is just as good. Firearm purchases are same day.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
We have already been in contact.  He is very quick to respond and sent out his info when requested.  Thanks for the great tip!
Top Top