Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
Looking to have a driveway resurfaced due to spalling. I'm between Appleton and GB and looking forba company that does this type of work. Company I was going to use no longer does it (SureDry Basements). Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Fox Valley Asphalt on Hwy 76 west of Neenah.  They sealed our driveway a few years ago.  A little expensive though.

Just do your homework on reviews.  Like most driveway companies there are a lot of complaints.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Fox Valley Asphalt on Hwy 76 west of Neenah.  They sealed our driveway a few years ago.  A little expensive though.

Just do your homework on reviews.  Like most driveway companies there are a lot of complaints.
View Quote
Thanks, but I probably should have mentioned the driveway is concrete, so I'm looking for a place that does the concrete resurfacing thing.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
How deep are the spalls?  Can you just grind it down a little bit to put a fresh look without adding any new crete?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How deep are the spalls?  Can you just grind it down a little bit to put a fresh look without adding any new crete?
View Quote
Deep enough to where I'd say grinding wouldn't be a possibility, say 3/4" or a bit more. Found a guy in GB that specializes in this to come out and look at it. Been waiting on a quote from him since last Wednesday.
Top Top