Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 12:15:23 PM EDT
I purchased a used US Palm grip and it came without the screws / hardware. Anyone provide the correct size bolt / washer it comes with it?  Thx
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't specifically recall the washer, but if I recall correctly, the bolt is a 20mm long M6x1.0

It's been a while since I had to get one, so someone correct me if I'm wrong....
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW I'm looking for the same, I was told on another forum that screw is m6x1-25 or 30mm long.
I had a grip screw in my parts bin from another grip that was the correct pitch & diameter but was just barely too short to start threading the T nut.
I figure if it's a few mm too long I can shim it in the grip.

Only online source I know of is the Fastenal website which has m6-1x25mm but you have to buy a box of 50 for $12 plus shipping. I'm trying local hardware stores first.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top