Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2015 12:54:02 AM EDT
Can anybody tell me about this scope.  I have one that was sent back to Burris in 2009 and refurbed.  It has sat in the box since.   serial # 0624XX
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
nobody?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Which one?  Eliminator? I, 2 or 3?

I can tell you from hands on experience with the Eliminator 3 (3-12 and 4-16) that its an absolute game changer.  This assumes the user is capable of following instructions, skilled at shooting fundamentals and basic math.  If your a hand-loader and you chronograph/dope your own loads its an absolutely epic weapon sight.  If Burris/Steiner would give the scope a better range of low brightness settings it would be capable 24/7 with little effort.  Currently at its lowest brightness setting its too bright to compliment a gen 3 night vision monocular at the ocular end (even with an IR filter).

If your an experienced long range shooter it gives you the ability to make ridiculously accurate hits at a variety of ranges (on very small targets) in seconds instead of minutes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this is old but here is the view on this 3x9x Burris RAC.  Could use some help in value as I do not use it

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Top Top